72 new mini pixels and mini font. UPDATE 37! (21-07-07)

pjb21

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh this is kinda dead, i think its that you all just got bored of my style, all to similar, yeah, i thought the same.

ima may be canging it soon, so yeah, keep a look out, of corse its bound to go horibly wrong but hey.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

I'll try and keep this bumped for you, PJB. ^_^

How about...

A dragon stood on a big rock/cliff, you can see him from behind, it's dark, night, far below you can see a forest, the tops of the trees, they have golden leaves, and some of which you can see their silver trunks.

Not far in the forest there is a glade, an opening in the trees, circular, and in it you can see bright, glowing white figures walking, with a white horse or two.

Some may recognise this (except the dragon - that wasn't there) scene.

uberpngsn7.png

River optional.

Green and brown parts are rocky/wild plants/wild land.

i like that idea... can i maybe use it for a new siggy? not for myself because i already have an ownage sig \' so its just for someone who wants it...

~rik

taz3xk1.jpg

What is it? The Hulk with a sun burn? :-s

umn random character from my mind, different liework/drawing style, decided to use different colours and different shading (instead of just moving darker-lighter also across the spectrum)

meh, you say what you want, you think what you want, it doesnt matter, just trying something new.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

I like this alot more then the others.

it has great motion in it.

altough i don't realy get the shading on the cape.

this is verry nice in my opinion !

im glad to hear you like it, yeah i agree the cape isnt great but it was like, "oh i forgot the cape, better do it quick!"

lol, thanks for the comments guys =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

Lol different..........................................Could ya still make me one like you said? :D

~S_M

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

i love the first one you did, the green, the new ones are really nice, but i just love the other...i'd love to have it but if no, meh, your pixel ;)

sure you can have it, providing you add text yourself, and you give me credit =)

as long as its lurching, i dont like to copy, i just thought, different eh? well, a cross of many decent styles, ter, godslayer, b2d, and others some of them the peoples old styles, but meh, they used it once apon a time and i figured if i want to be a great pixel legend (ha, as if *sigh* then i should do that style =P lol, well that and i was scribling and drew that first guy, thought, hmm, ill pixel it and yeah, infact thats how most of my pixels start life (meh-i-was-bored-so-i-drew-somming-random).

anyways, thanks for the comments. any cc is welcome, exept on that blue one, i hates it, in fact i may print it off just to burn it :twisted:

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

the bigger guy in your latest one has a copied and paisted face from the one 2 above it...

nice job...

i never copy and paste, and never will do. i dont like copying.

if you take both images zoom in say 8x in paint on the head you will find they arnt the same head =)

neishc, 1 where did you find out my name? two, id prefer if you didnt use it on here :wink:

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

you are one of the best pixelists i have seen, although, the more you've the done, the "worse" they are

10/10 as a person \'

yeah i see what you mean, it just gets repetative and boring, but i enjoy doing it, and so i post it just cos... yeah so i know, i probably do it too much...

hmm... but i dont want to slow down, its useful to do when im bored, and i quit rs practicly, my main got unfairly banned, apparently stolen *sigh* ah well, i dont care, and most of my friends are busy with school, and well, so am i, but meh, my net cuts at 10pm so i have to find somming to do till 11 and its generaly pixel.

10/10 as a person as in what? you like my personality? or what? o0

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

i like those, and i see what you mean about not using many straight lines, i'll have to try in some of my work :D

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

glad to hear im of inspiration, hmm, just thinking, shall i do more art work? cos i feel like i havnt done much pixeling in a while (you'll see why i feel that soon...)

ok, put it this way, does anyone want to see me do more pixels soon?

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

glad to hear im of inspiration, hmm, just thinking, shall i do more art work? cos i feel like i havnt done much pixeling in a while (you'll see why i feel that soon...)

ok, put it this way, does anyone want to see me do more pixels soon?

PJB21

DEFINATELY! :D Can't wait.

neielzsig.png

Could you make mine? You said you would...

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)