Help on band names?

zaquierming

Hello everyone, Me and a few of my friends are starting a band. We have everything down except we can't decide on a name. We have a few choices but we're not to sure about them. Some of the choices are: City In Ruins. I like this one, but still not sure. Another one is: Minutes Like Hours, I thought of this one but I think it might get boring.

Our music is a mix of The Number 12 Looks Like You, and I Killed The Prom Queen. If anyone has heard of those. If not, Grindcore/Hardcore mix. 4 out of the 5 band members do some sort of vocals. So it will be very much overlapping vocals. Much like The Number 12 Looks Like You.

Back to the point, if any of you could give some suggestions on some band names, we could get some more ideas which would help our choice, thanks in advance.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Ahh good 'ol IKTPQ, gotta love 'em. Hmm, maybe something along the lines of Bleed No More, The Dishounored, or umm, The Flight Of The Weak? Just thought of these out of the top of my head, not that great names.

Hmm, wouldn't do the Bleed No More due to the Silverstein song. I'm trying to steer clear of names that begin with "the" don't really like them. Fight of the weak sounds pretty cool, i'll keep it in mind.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Ahh good 'ol IKTPQ, gotta love 'em. Hmm, maybe something along the lines of Bleed No More, The Dishonored, or umm, The Flight Of The Weak? Just thought of these out of the top of my head, not that great names.

Let's all quote ourselves.

Satanic Barbeque Sauce if you were planning on satanic type of stuff :D.

But uh, seriously try something random like the name of an awkward mountain or landform like Caucasus or Zagros. Names don't have to make sense to the way a band sounds to me, as long as it's not somethign typical like "Bleeding Death Pants"

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Face Eating Monkies

i think you should go with something creative like: zaquierming and his dancing raccoons etc.

Neither of you are funny.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Ahh good 'ol IKTPQ, gotta love 'em. Hmm, maybe something along the lines of Bleed No More, The Dishonored, or umm, The Flight Of The Weak? Just thought of these out of the top of my head, not that great names.

Let's all quote ourselves.

Satanic Barbeque Sauce if you were planning on satanic type of stuff :D.

But uh, seriously try something random like the name of an awkward mountain or landform like Caucasus or Zagros. Names don't have to make sense to the way a band sounds to me, as long as it's not somethign typical like "Bleeding Death Pants"

The random awkward mountain or landform sounds like it might work if I found a good one. Oh, and darn, I was gunna do "Bleeding Death Pants". :anxious:

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Three word band names suck. Go for something like....I don't know, I don't know the music that you make.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Three word band names suck. Go for something like....I don't know, I don't know the music that you make.

So then what, you like one word, two word, or longer than three words?

I like 2 word names, I don't want anything long. I'm still thinking, i'll try to think of a good 2 word one.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

So then what, you like one word, two word, or longer than three words?

I like 2 word names, I don't want anything long. I'm still thinking, i'll try to think of a good 2 word one.

One or two word are best, I think.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I can see it now:

you: we are the what....

person: the what?

you: exactly!

Haha. :D

And, I HATE names that start with "the"

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

My brother (15), Myself and are frends (15-19) had a band. But my brother had quit so we changed the name as he had waivers on it and would not continue to allow it. He lost waivers after we changed are band name to Sulfonic© We have been attemptoing to sell the name but it has been 2 months and no serious offers were claimed on waivers.

The name of are Ex band was "Death to the unborn son" we were a "screamo", Metalcore, Death metal band but losing my brother as are lead vocalist we are now straght Death metal. i hope the title is good for you.

~Ryan S~