The Valor - Blogging again! - Slayer - Update 01/10

Thieving was one of the stats Iw as thinking of training. But I think my "big" thing at the moment is 85 Mining Fishing and Woodcuting. Along with 80 Smithing Firemaking and Farming.

Getting the right hand bar nice and meaty :)

UPDATED

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, well done, but I personally hate dharok. I was training with a mate at Ape-Atoll, I got down to like 5hp, put on protect from melee, but I double clicked it, and then they killed me. My mate returned my stuff (minus the barrows gloves + all other non-tradeables) and I went again, I clicked over to where the gorrillas are, when my internet browser lagged and shut itself down. Lost my cooking gaunts and my other non-tradeables again.. :cry:

Well...erm... Good luck with dharok!!

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Lol, well done, but I personally hate dharok. I was training with a mate at Ape-Atoll, I got down to like 5hp, put on protect from melee, but I double clicked it, and then they killed me. My mate returned my stuff (minus the barrows gloves + all other non-tradeables) and I went again, I clicked over to where the gorrillas are, when my internet browser lagged and shut itself down. Lost my cooking gaunts and my other non-tradeables again.. :cry:

Well...erm... Good luck with dharok!!

The idea of this is not really to "use" the armours. Its more of a montor on how my cash is goin up :).

And I think I'm like 300 nats off buying Veracs so get ready for an update!

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -