Teleport during death

Thunderhawkk

Last night I decided I would go for a nice quiet stroll around the wild. Went to the Dark Knight's Castle and got attacked by a lvl 62 (I'm lvl 58) and it was the most boring fight I'd ever been in. I was wearing full rune and my opponent had full addy. We were both weilding rune scimitars.

After exchanging blows of 0's and 1's (he must have had high def and low str) for 5 mins, these 2 rangers, both lvl 58 came in and attacked the lvl 62. That guy ran off and the rangers asked if I would join their team and I replied an affirmative.

A few mins later I got a message on my mobile and (stupid me) I looked down to check it. When I next looked at the monitor I was getting hit by 11's so I quickly went to my magic section and clicked on 'Teleport to Varrok' at the exact time I got hit by yet another 11 and my health dropped to nil.

Instead of going to Varrok (Via teleport) or Lumbridge (Via...Death?) I found myself in a very small room with 4 things that looked like control sticks (they were called appendages) on each side of my character. I was still wearing my full rune. I didn't do anything for a bit, they I started getting hit from nowhere even though I had no HP. All the sections were unavailable (Like Combat type, Options, Inventory etc.)I quickly clicked on a random appendage and my character died and I ressurected in Lumbridge without my equipment.

Has anyone else had this strange occurance while teleporting at the same time as dying?

That kinda happened to me. I was killing the weapons master in the the phinex gang weapon room. I was only lvl 16. I had low health so i went down the ladder. I got hit and had no helth when i got to the bottom floor. Then i took a couple steps andf died.

If knowledge was power, then I'd be unstopable!!!!!!

You dont actually teleport away from where you are until you pull the right lever in the random event. So though you may be in the room, the people could still see you standing there with no health so they kept attacking you. Once you pulled the correct lever you OFFICIALLY moved to varrok, but since u were without HP u went to lumby instead.

I think thats how it goes \'

Playing since 06/2001

Combat: 98

Skill: 1333

RSN= Redplauge

That's the "lost & found office".

I'm guessing that you DID manage to engage the teleport, but ended up almost dead (1 HP, not 0) - and got caught in the random event.

Were you actually getting hit there? - if you saw purple rings, that was other players arriving or leaving.

The correct lever (the odd one out, by position or end shape/colour) completes the teleport. A wrong lever does you 1 damage - not sure if you also get hit for waiting too long.

that happened to me but i was being atked by a blue dragon without an anti-fire shield, luckly i had been getting them all day training range at blues =P~ so i have gotten pretty good at them

legends2.jpg

i had a glitch like that a while ago, while in someones dungeon i was killed at the same time i hit the "leave house" button. i was outside with 0 hp and full rune on. for an hour i continued like that, unable to teleport (it wouldnt let me cast any spells). eventually i noticed my hp was 0, then banked all my stuff and walked to the wildy. i was killed by a blue 0

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

Usually you can't trust anyone other than your close friends when you're "strolling" around in the wildy and you ask some random people (or person) if you can "side" with them.

Eventually you'll end up in Lumby.

But anyway, I've gone through that teleporting random event before, and after pulling a lever, I ended up in my intended destination with some teleporting runes as a reward from the random event. ::'

But no, it was not when I was dying. Lol, the last time I ever stepped foot on Wildy territory was... about 4-5 months ago (just to see what's going on... :-w).

::'

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

If u have 1hp and u get itted bye a lever, u just get teleported to lumbridge, with all your equipment.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)