Weird Barrow Giltch?

Robert_Rdam

Hey,

I was just at barrows, going for another drop.

I killed Dharok, Verac, and then became Torag.. w00t Torag in the tunnel, easy. Next: Karil, Guthan and Ahrim.

They died like always and I was ready for the tunnel.

I got into the tunnel, ran around and found the puzzle, solved it and went through the door, killed some monsters for 15 killcount, I had 14, opened the chest and Torag shows up, potted, and killed him.. openend the chest, darn..runes.. Ah well I'm happy with every rune I get. So I decided to do some more runs, I ran back through the door I came from, looking for the ladder, what happends, Karil shows up... :? I was like what the hell..

I didn't have a killcount on the bottom of my screen, weird.. The tunnel started to collaps, quickly killed Karil, Made a screenshot and found the ladder, when I was outside I realised this is really weird because the same thing happened 2 days ago. Also Karil who pops up after opening the chest.

Did it happen to anyone else? Because I'm not looking forward Dharok showing up

responses please

Picture

karilsi8.png

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I've had the same thing happen but with guthan. There is a screeny at the bottom of this thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=388784

Not extremely common but it happens. Guthans wasn't my tunnel brother either. I've done well over 1k runs and it has only happened once (MAYBE twice but I don't think so).

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

:shock: So it's possible Dharok pops up :shock:

With the Damage given in the tunnel he can easy 1-hit-KO me

If you don't get the kill, dont kill him, just run by...

he can only hit like 30's max with full hp

w4M8t.png

they ONLY pop up when you dont kill them. if you dont kill a brother in between the time you get to barrows, and time you get out, there is a slight chance they pop up

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

You just forgat to kill him in his tomb. Your kill count might have been 5 when you entered tunnels, but sometimes you get some "extra" counts like sometimes I might have kill count 6 when I enter tunnels and sometimes even 7+.

I actually have a some sort of theory for this; on your last run you might have attacked some monsters like rats when you were running in the tunnels hitting them way over half hp but not killing them. Then you loot the chest and get out of the tunnels and start over again, but the monsters are still down there and someone else might attack and kill them but they count as your kills... So you get kill count for your new run while your still up killing the brothers in their tombs.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

BEcause the bros that you don't kill earlier show up in the tunnel, your getting a brother from the NEXT run, because your still opening doors with all 6 brothers left to kill. the next run you do you should notice that karil isin't there

The last four replies are incorrect (except the part about hidden extra kills). The brother that appeared for me was NOT my tunnel brother. I had killed ALL of the brothers before reaching the chest. The most important thing, though, is the fact that once that extra brother was killed the kill count STILL DID NOT SHOW. This means that the brother could not be a duplicate OR a brother from the next run.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

It happened to me...recently too...I'll never forget it. 3 Guthans in same room :shock: :ohnoes: They could have easily been Dharok

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

I've done well over 1k runs and it has only happened once (MAYBE twice but I don't think so).

1k runs!?!??!?!?!? Dang lolz I thought I did barrows a lot.

And on topic nope I have never had that happen before.....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

1k runs!?!??!?!?!? Dang lolz I thought I did barrows a lot.

And on topic nope I have never had that happen before.....

Hehe, I can assure you it is more like 2k+ runs but have only logged around 700 so I didn't want to overestimate. Too bad the prices have dropped so low that it is hardly worth the effort any more. :(

Like I said, though, this is EXTREMELY rare. If you were try to get this on purpose I would say that you have a better chance of a chain from dusties. I just wish I knew what caused it. It would be pretty interesting.

RahkUrWrld.png

im a big barrow'er and one thing that annoys me is

guthan

since verec started hitting through pray when guthan uses heal spec

even with protect from melee on he heals 7 hp (or about that)

whats up with that???? :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

im a big barrow'er and one thing that annoys me is

guthan

since verec started hitting through pray when guthan uses heal spec

even with protect from melee on he heals 7 hp (or about that)

whats up with that???? :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

he's always done that