TIF hurt and heal game round 3, GAME HAS STARTED!

abyssalreaper

I decided to make this in dedication to Stevester77. He's also in the OoC and was diagnosed with brain cancer. Steven really didn't like me, he probably hated me. I always admired him and his personality and intelligence. I and many other tip.iters/OoCers pray for him/wish for the best. He was recovering greatly but suddenly fell into a coma. I'm possitive that such a strong willed person will be able to come out of all of this succesfully. If you want more information on him heres a link. Steve had made the first two rounds of this game, so I thought it would be nice to continue this game in honor of him.

Now here are the rules of the game as Steven put it in his thread:

A list of 20 people are given, each with 50 HP (hitpoints). Anyone can hurt a character for 5 damage and heal a character for 3 damage with each post (usually its played where one can hurt and heal people for 5 damage, but most of those games end up with no one winning, are extremely long, ect.) . You cannot heal your self.

example:

Hurt krunkthemonk 5 points

Heal jaklumen 3 points

Once they get down to 0 they're out. And you can heal them above 50. Your free to form alliances among friends or play it out solo. You are allowed 1 post of hurting/healing a day. Unlike in picture war, you are free to make non-hurting/healing posts (ie. everyone should attack abyssal!). Once the list of 20 players has been made we'll start the game. Should 20 players be too few or too many depending upon how many want to play, the next game I host will fix that (ie I make the next game with 35 people).

If you want to play, simply say your name and something along the lines of "i want to play"

Everyone has 1 more week to sign up before it starts.

Players with hp

Abyssalreaper

life_mage12

Ragen

Positief

Ash6110

Speedy_petey

Mr. X

Anonimu

I_Rule_21

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok is this going to work on a weekly round thing? If it is could I get PM's when I can post as otherwise I'll probally forget. Thanks :D

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Oh god.. Steve has brain cancer? omg... that's why he let the last hurt-heal thread die... I hope he recovers without any brain damage... And how could a tumor be inoperable? If it was in the middle of the brain they couldn't use x-ray and chemotherapy... Omg... and I just finished a book about a kid who had brain cancer...

PS: I guess I want to play...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Abyssalreaper-53

life_mage12-54

Ragen-25

Positief-50

Ash6110-53

Speedy_petey-50

Mr. X-48

Anonimu-50

I_Rule_21-50

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.