Prayers, port to port transport and improved Axe

jwrm22

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That eye patch is funny.

I was in 3 different worlds - none new helms in stock :D all are bought. And saw someone who tried to sell them for 10k ea :D

i sold 1 for 3m

1 for 90k

and 2 for 50k

shoot me =D>

That's pretty rotten. Actually it's scamming. Maybe you will be banned :D

That eye patch is funny.

I was in 3 different worlds - none new helms in stock :D all are bought. And saw someone who tried to sell them for 10k ea :D

i sold 1 for 3m

1 for 90k

and 2 for 50k

shoot me =D>

That's pretty rotten. Actually it's scamming. Maybe you will be banned :D

saying its rare = scamming,

selling high prices = there problem...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

>img<

Made by me :) (I forgot to center prayers, but oh well)

The new prayers get annoying how you have to scroll down and up (etc.), so I sent in a complaint and attached this to it. Maybe Jagex will fix it? :shock:

I love what you did with that image (except the cropping, that's horrible :P ) and that is exactly how Jagex should have done it. In some situations accessing protection from melee/range/magic within seconds can be a lifesaver. How are we expected to do that when there's a scroll bar in the menu?

On the topic off Tyras helmets: The fact that it is allowed to sell them at those prices does not mean you should. If it were allowed to steal and someone stole your wallet and ripped $5000 off your creditcard would you just shrug and say "They had every right to do so?". I think not.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

>img<

Made by me :) (I forgot to center prayers, but oh well)

The new prayers get annoying how you have to scroll down and up (etc.), so I sent in a complaint and attached this to it. Maybe Jagex will fix it? :shock:

I love what you did with that image (except the cropping, that's horrible :P ) and that is exactly how Jagex should have done it. In some situations accessing protection from melee/range/magic within seconds can be a lifesaver. How are we expected to do that when there's a scroll bar in the menu?

On the topic off Tyras helmets: The fact that it is allowed to sell them at those prices does not mean you should. If it were allowed to steal and someone stole your wallet and ripped $5000 off your creditcard would you just shrug and say "They had every right to do so?". I think not.

if you accept it would be allowed...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

That's not a good analogy, because getting your wallet stolen isn't a voluntary action on your part. Nobody can force you to buy a Tyras helm. A better analogy would be if some sleazy dude in an alley offered to sell you a fake Rolex for $300, which I don't really have a problem with. Honestly, if you're dumb enough to fork over money for an item without having any idea what it is or what it does, you don't deserve to have that money.

I suspect that Jagex are going to have to correct some of their ship prices and certainly correct the prices shown on the Knowledge base.

The KB prices are higher than you get charged in game if you have not done Cabin Fever or have a Ring of Charos (a).

The prices given for sailing from Mos Le Harmless are when wearing the Ring of Charnos (u). (So without - double the KB prices).

If you have not done one of the quests - ie Regicide, one of the other destinations can show the price of the destination you cant go to.

I think this is an expensive way of getting around, even if you have done Cabin Fever and are wearing the ring - cheapest trip I have found is 50. Compare that with the 30 you normally pay for a boat (or nothing if you are wearing the Charos ring). Mostly the prices if you have done the quest and have the ring are around the 200 mark

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

well i'll be waiting for new monster update with dragon pick :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs