Bronze dragons lvl 82

Tbfgraphx14

Do you think I should go slay bronze dragons with meele protect on? I was thinking about it and i think i can with my trusty whip. I was just wondering how long it would take me for each kill and if no prayer, then what for food. Also any other tps for these would be helpfull :D

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

IF you use protect from melee and bring PLENTY of prayer pots and ANTIFIRE pots (THIS IS KEY!!!) you'll be fine. DON'T FORGET YOUR ANTIDRAGON SHIELD!!!!

Good inventory:

1 or 2 lobbies/sharks/whatever

12 (4 dose) pray pots

10 (4 dose) antifire pots

hatchet (to get through the vines, bronze is fine)

a telly if you want...

what to wear:

something with high pray bonus (you dont need anything with good melee or magic protection because you'll be praying)

antidragon sheild (!!!!!!!!)

weapon of choice

worked for me, killed like 30 of em \' no dragon drop though <.<

Good luck.

When fighting bronze dragons using melee prayer and d-fire shield, you will get with breath for 5pts max. With anti-fire pots , zero. Now the problem will be if you can damage/kill em fast enough when using pray pots and maybe anti-pots.

I was lvl 86 and had to kill 15 for slayer quest.

Brought 4 tuna pots and 6 pray pots(4)

Used unholy ammy, init armor ,zerker helm and whip

Had no probs finishing all in 1 go

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

Guest IdiotElzar

You'll kill a maximum of 5. I went in Full Torag with an Anti, inven of lobs and a DDP/Dragon Scim, and I killed 7 before I needed to bail.

dont forget to take a superset to boost your att/def/str against them. You'll find that you dont kill many in one trip at your level though. Good luck!

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

You'll kill a maximum of 5. I went in Full Torag with an Anti, inven of lobs and a DDP/Dragon Scim, and I killed 7 before I needed to bail.

Well then that was a bad inventory :roll: , I'm no expert, I've never been before, but I'm guessing these guys are right, one antifire pot and no prayer pots just aren't enough. :shame:

TifSig.jpg

Imo it sounds lik a waste of money trying to melee them at your level. You're going to have to spend a fair bit pots, you won't kill that many, and they have rubbish drops apart from the d bones and rare d legs. It'd be miles cheaper to mage them with chaos.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I have been killing bronze dragons (and recently bumped up to iron) and am only lvl 84. The biggest learning lesson for me was the antifire potions. They will make you last MUCH longer and not have to eat all the time. Otherwise you will probably end up losing money since you dont get many kills before you have to leave!