Where did you get your Runescape name from?

Viktorkrum77

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my name from my favorite character of my favorite show: GIR from Invader Zim. GIR is a psycho robot, just like me, except I'm not a robot. Well I'm sort of a robot with bone and nerves instead of steel and wires. DUDE!!! I am so profound! I'm awesome!

P.S. I'm really cheesed off that Invader Zim was canceled after only 27 episodes. Nick, you're evil! Rggh! Argh! Errgh! Bleargh!

P.P.S. Go me!

mines kinda embarassing. when i was a wee lad (13) two years ago, i was obsessed with the zelda games. that answers the first part. then i thought i would pretend to be the kid of link and zelda (yea i know embarassing). so i got zelda baby. i tried it, but it was taken (lol i feel bad for that person :lol: ). then when it gave sugggestions one was zelda baby0. i took it :(

Well when me and my sister were really little 7 and 5 I think it was we were really into karate. (We both still are, that is besides the point)

Well we took our katas very seriously(series of moves in a specific order kinda hard to explain) so we were jokingly called katakid1 and katakid2 like thing 1 and thing 2. So my screen name is always katakid1 and hers katakid2. What I hate though is people call me kat... annoys me. For the record the number IS INTENTIONAL. Also my pure Loki Strikes was just brilliance. I had viking ancestors and I <3 Loki so I just erm tried to get lots of names like Wrath of Loki etc. and eventually got Loki Strikes.

In real life my friends sometimes call me Kata1... its amusing.

My sister also plays under katakid2 she is teh nub0r.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

i was really hungry and the day before we had chips and dip

therefore hungry + day before = chips n dip3

(i added the 3 for some reason and could not have had it in there and now im regretting it :( )

bestsigeveroe9.gif

Roses are red, violets are blue, thats what they tell me because I'm blind.

Well well... :-k :)

I am very bad at making up names, but suddenly the word

'Woopidoo' came into my mind, so I filled in Woopidoo at making an RS account. Woopidoo got hacked, because I gave someone my password

(He told me that I scammed someone, and that he would send high bills to my house. I was 11-12 at that time)

After a few weeks someone told me there was an 'account recovery'

system, after doing that I got my account back.

Now about Woopidoo2, its quite simple because Woopidoo was robbed and even my precious 30k was gone, I made Woopidoo2.

And you have no idea how much i regret having this 'childish' name :P

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]