~ Smithing guild/ Advanced Mines ~

Sir_Tiverius

I, along with many other people ive seen, have come up with the idea of a smithing guild... Here are my Ideas, Most of them are explained in the picture. Oh, There is also a picture of an "Advanced mining guild" that ive seen people post about. Here it is.

(NOTE: I know it ain't the best map ever made, But hey, I think it's pretty good for a first time try at a map.)

(NOTE: Please, if you read this and have the ability, Make a map or something to add onto mine, it would be great to have a very large shaft mine or mini game in the Dwarven mines, So please post your ideas for that to... Maps and Pic's would help.)

miningkd4.png

Enjoy, Post your comments.

tiver50.png

80strpm0.png

STRENGTH THROUGH CHAOS

Jagex will never make a smithing guild. There's the Blast Furnace, which require level 60 if you want to use it for free. There are also two anvils nearby. Also, in Rellekka has a furnace and anvil in the same building. Or if you want close to banks...Al-Kharid and Varrock, for furnaces and anvils respectively. And no rune rocks. They're in the Wildy for a reason. There are also 2 addy rocks right outside the guild. You've presented it in a better way than I've seen, but I still say no.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Making the blast furnace free AND F2p? That would completely destroy the one in Keldagrim. That thing is far from a bank for a reason!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i like the idea but i really couldnt see jagex actually doing it...and if they did it would be somewhere else in the RS world...not next to the mining guild....they would also most likely make it p2p

untitled6kv7.gif

waaaay to good. You have a bank, furnace and ores all in one place. Why not..no bank, and move it some where else. Blast furnace for f2p...no way. this is way to good.

blast furnace and some of the rune ideas and the bank in it are bad ideas...

maybe a furnace that decreases the chance of ruining iron bars by like %20?

would be cool if they made a "cool" smithing minigame... hard to think of one though

Dr_Brinner.png

I think they should do this they made training ur smithing way to hard and its impossible to make good money untill the high lvs and to get their u need a few mil or waste years mining. This would help speed it up a bit and bring people back to smithing! =D> :thumbsup:

tim1582.png

I think it's a good suggestion, but I have some suggestions to your suggestion that I would like to state...

Take a look at the name... The guild is known as the smithing guild, yet there are rocks of which you can mine, and would most likely put the mining guild out of business.

The mining guild is there for mining, and so the smithing guild should be there only for smithing - nothing more. :wink:

I also have to say that I believe that they would never put the guild so close to the mining guild, as it would be too far from a bank compared to other means of smithing.

I have to say that it is a very creative suggestion, but there are some things that just could be removed, or improved. The location should be near a bank, ye it should also be in a mining/smithing kind of area. I would suggest it be in Keldigrim, as the Blast Furnace could be near the guild - better yet, the Blast Furnace could become part of the guild.

I just want to say that you have a creative idea, but maybe it would do better to revise it.

Good luck,

The_Saviour

"Those without dedication, shall never achieve the most satisfying things in life."

Great idea!!

~ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâêÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã°ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâáÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆÃâÃâãbÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆââ¬Å¾Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâàÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâëÃÆýÃâó~

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

shopcopynl5.pngsigcd4.gif