A Typical Day at the Chaos Druids...

Dalcyte

Well I'm saving up for a couple things that are quite expensive. So i decided to ask my friends for opinionss on wat to do...I hear nat crafting, slayer and blue drags. I also hear chaos druids..a method surprisingly i haven't tried yet. So i decided to head over to their tower and pay a visit.

At my stay there I got quite a few herbs...ranarr and over. Here's wat i gained in that one day.

Ranarr: 48

Irit: 27

Avantoe: 25

Cadantine: 18

Lantadyme: 13

Kwuarm: 25

Dwarf Weed: 18

----

Air Runes: 180

Nats: 12 (stopped collecting after third trip)

Laws:116

----

Diamonds: 1

Rubies: 1

Bloods: 12

Cash: 12.5k

Keep in mind with 59 thieving i stole from the blood chest and got 2 bloods + 500gp every time. I also sold 8 laws to a guy for 8k. ALl these herbs and cash and items adds to a total of about 700k...i did that in hast so its probably more. If you go here for cash or herblore or watever..post how much u make per day at these guys!

And you forget to mention all the harr and below herbs you get alot more often than what you got. Plus what is the point of the thread? Sorry just askin'.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

And you forget to mention all the harr and below herbs you get alot more often than what you got. Plus what is the point of the thread? Sorry just askin'.

Pretty much the same point as the threads about kingdom rewards. To tell people who are interested in this, and people who are just bored and want to read about...chaos druids i guess =\. I failed to mention harras and under cause i really don't keep them..they really sell for 1k ea tho?

When i first got p2p i quickly rose my herblore and sold unids above rannar for 2k ea made about a mill off it, btw always take herbs harrlander and up cause harrlanders are 1k ea

herralanders are 1k ea :shock: i just gave like 500 away for free cos they were dustying at my bank :oops:

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

When i first got p2p i quickly rose my herblore and sold unids above rannar for 2k ea made about a mill off it, btw always take herbs harrlander and up cause harrlanders are 1k ea

herralanders are 1k ea :shock: i just gave like 500 away for free cos they were dustying at my bank :oops:

Ouch....that's 500 energy pots I would have loved to have right there...

ive made over 3k prayer pots in my day, and yeah it takes a week to get like 100 ranarr(this was at a low lvl with crowding.)

all i know is my friend spent a while collecting herbs and his results are below, but he used chaos druid warriors to gain more exp then herbs, if he went to chaos druids u could have probably double those herbs.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=529575

Guam Leaves go for 500ea, not sure about marrentils but people use them more with the new altars. Think about all the guam leaves you get from the druids you could make a fortune..

dyxf2t.png