runescape football!

dec_stile

Runescape football!

be in youre own team new skill football skill where the btter you are the better team you join and the better boots you get!

make you own t-shirt and get fans!

ssigmv4.jpg

^^^Thanks to flame_guy3 for this sig^^^

Well thats a rathen original idea :)

Sure they could develop a "Stadium" area where all the football game, logo crafting and such take place

But i really doubt they can make a skill out of it

Maybe using a mix of other skills or more likely ur mouse clickng skill =)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Gnomeball: Fix up the NPCs (same colors, not 3 different colors for 1 team <.< ), more NPC teammates, "get more boots". A RS sport.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

ugh...once again you posted without any specifics. Didn't say what it'd be about, how it would happen and so forth. I disagree personally though, there's already gnomeball and if i want football, i'd play madden not this.

Erm... can you say ultimate lag? My comp would probably crash if something like this happened lol. I hate to say it again but it would really suck if it were like gnomeball. Clicking on someone to tackle someone? ugh :evil:

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

uhm... go buy a footbal game... or just play gnome ball... etleast its a ball game...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

My experience has taught me that girls generally go for guys that can speak to some level of understanding, and who can actually think about something long enough to actually give details, and listen to the 4 million suggestions that tell them to get better grammer. Or maybe that's just on earth.

RokrinMageTextAd1.png

Im not an addict or anything...but I just cant give it up.

No detail and you made 4 different threads (might be more by the time I post this... :roll: )

In future put them all in one thread and leave gaps between each idea.

sig5235ro7.jpg

The point of my post was to point out having a band means you do have a life because if you were in a band you would know it's a very social thing to do... :roll:

EDIT: This has gone a bit off-topic. To finish this flame-war: I do not agree with your idea. Good luck with your band, bye.

sig5235ro7.jpg

One thing people like about ideas is that they're ones with a relatively good chance of happening. Your ideas however, have almost no chance of happening. Football, whether American or European (AKA soccer...), would NOT fit into Runescape. It just doesn't seem right...You can kill things, you can fish sharks, you can cut magic trees, and you can kick the ball harder and score more goals...Just doesn't fit...And Ding Dong, where'd you come up with that? I'm fairly sure that you have NOT done Monkey Madness, and don't know anything about Ape Atoll. And then the pet idea, which you can ride dragons from town to town, and you can care for the pets, and feed them...Like I said in that thread, Runescape is NOT Neopets. And then you have the "last army" quest. No detail at all, horrible grammar. And you claim that it's because you talk to people on MSN. Well guess what? I IM once in a while, play Runescape yet I still type like this. How come you can't?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

1. are you mentally [developmentally delayed]ed?

2. Why the hell are you here if you hate everyone.

3. your idea sucks almost as much as you because football was not made yet. I love football but it wouldnt work out here.

4. can you spell or are you trying to speak all gangster.

yo wads wit da thingz u sayin dawg?

wtf

If you would just type your ideas in English, clearly with proper sentences then we wouldnt be saying how bad your grammer is. Lots of fun do a bit of MSN, text talking which is okay in game, but this is the forums where people say things in proper english.

I feel sorry for the person who did a kind thing for you by making that signature.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

You've just proved yourself stupid! "IM" is exactly what you do on MSN. I IM, and so do a lot of people. Yet most of them can type with good grammar, and ont leikie tishh dood adn t wudl ee col iv tay ded ttt.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.