man

sarahdomin

zammorok

guthix

elves

dwarfes

mages

dark mages

you have to have completed gnomb tree village, tears of thingy :-k desert treasure

50 mneing 50 mage 50 attack 50 range ancients

ssigmv4.jpg

^^^Thanks to flame_guy3 for this sig^^^

what is it with you and quest ideas that would be quite good if you just went into a bit more detail, like explain, what would you have to do, where would you have to go, and what possible rewards might be

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Quest Start: Any of the generals of the armies

You start by talking with the general.

"Hi."

"Hello adventurer."

QUEST COMPLETE!!

<.<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

wow this is just wierd. You spell every other word terribly wrong and murder it. go into no detail of what the quest is about, for some reason don't include at least regicide in the quest list even though elves are on the list. You just said there should be this...unless you're going to think of something about the quest before you post, just don't bother really, don't have someone figure it out 4 u. How bout in an edit...rewards, plotline, and spelling.

That's not a very good excuse for bad grammer and no detail. That just means your a socialite who probably gets not-so-good grades because the teachers can't read his writing, and has thoughts but is to lazy to think about them.

RokrinMageTextAd1.png

Im not an addict or anything...but I just cant give it up.

I'll post a quest eventually, and you wont be dissapointed. I'm almost done with benefits, as well as steps. I've got about 3 in progress, but 1 is almost done.

RokrinMageTextAd1.png

Alrighty. You go on with your better things while we laugh at the fact that everyone else, who probably do more things in their life than you do in yours, can explain thing while a you can't elaborate more than 3 sentences.

To end this flame-war, nobody really likes the idea. But everyone has an opinion, I guess.

RokrinMageTextAd1.png

you truely have no life. I actually feel bad for you. All you do is post crappy ideas and everyone laughs at how much of a loser you are. If you care so much of these dumb ideas send them to jagex and have them laugh at you. Then you can tell your girl friends lefty and righty.

You say you have better things to do. Well instead of talking rubbish about the forums and its members, just dont bother making topics on these forums and dont bother making all these replies with awful ideas. Learn to spell. Whats a gnomb? Whats mneing? Whats sarahdomin? zammorok? Tears of thingy? Why not do your research, take some passion into your ideas. Its obvious that you searched "RuneScape cheats" on some search engine then you found this site because you have no clue about the game. Correct your mistakes or dont bother about this game or forums.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

the last army quest

armys:

gnomes

man

sarahdomin

zammorok

guthix

elves

dwarfes

mages

dark mages

you have to have completed gnomb tree village, tears of thingy :-k desert treasure

50 mneing 50 mage 50 attack 50 range ancients

and there is a story line because all i see is armys: blah bla blah.

then some quest requirements, following skill requriments.

heres i one question WERES THE ******* STORY LINE?

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(

I've figured it out! Nobody pays attention to his ideas so he posts more to try and get our attention, and bad grammer and no descriptions are ideas to gain attention! That's gotta be it, because there really is no other excuse.

FYI, your joke is horrible since there are about 60 million variations on it and they're all funnier than that.

RokrinMageTextAd1.png

To the poster: if you want to post again, post something worth discussing. There are no rewards, no storylines, no plot, nothing! There are just names and I doubt any of us could read your mind.

To everyone else: instead of going at it, just use the report post function next time and leave the thread alone.

Locked. Both for flames and an inadequate post..

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.