���¢�¢â�¬�

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back. :D

Thanks! It's good to have a blog again where I can track my progress. I just hope the replies and comments come flooding in 8-)

I was looking through your old blog, I forgot it was on friday the 13th you got that mask! That must prove the stories about it being to worst day wrong Thumbs Up

Thanks dude. And yeah very scary that I got the mask on Friday 13th. Heh, I keep it in my bank for safe keeping :lol:

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I hate you know I r third oldest! :evil:

Good luck with stuff! \'

Forth Oldest. Robert Rdam's is a day older than mine ;)

And thanks! :D 8-)

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I will beat you to 99 Woodcut, ch00b.

And noob, Mages are faster than yews to cut. I got a full invent of mages before i could get 5 yews... Pfft, go back to your yew trees in midgetz-vil!

Soon i'm back to willows, just cutting 100 magics to add to my collection.

penguinesigrq6.png

I will beat you to 99 Woodcut, ch00b.

And noob, Mages are faster than yews to cut. I got a full invent of mages before i could get 5 yews... Pfft, go back to your yew trees in midgetz-vil!

Soon i'm back to willows, just cutting 100 magics to add to my collection.

Mages are insanely slow for me. I find Yews slow as well but its way faster than magic logs. I dont mind if you beat me to 99 because with Yews I'll making a lot of gp ::'

skillers r invading tip.it!

nice stats and good luck <3:

Thank you for the comment. It means a lot <3:

sarcasm? :( :o

I wasnt being sarcastic lol. I am honestly thanking you for replying to my blog. It needs more replies lol

Lol good luck, I'm standing next to you in game :o :)

lol I remember that :D

After I left I went and got this level:

85fletchingup5.png

I've been away for a few days and got back yesterday. I loved the sleeker interface and clan chat 8-)

I got 2 half easy levels today. Crafting I just needed to make about 2k bowstring, while Magic was done by alching about 500 yew longs. Its fun having not much exp until a level up :D

71craftingoh3.png

80magezg2.png

Next time I log in, I'll have 3 choices. Woodcut more Yews, runecraft some nature runes or do a bit of Agility. I reckon I'll do a bit of woodcutting first.

All replies are welcome :D

I see a bumped old blog! :D \:D/

Goodluck with your goals Potter! <3:

Thanks, hope you succeed with your goals too. Nice DK drops too <3:

Good job potter ::'

<3:

Cheers :D I hope I can keep at my goals.