unlimited bankspace for non members

romking

*brain explodes*

If you typed correctly, I might be able to offer some proper criticism, but...

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

I think he's trying to communicate with us...Are you? This was probably just a person that hit "New Topic" instead of "Post Reply", for the F2P bankspace petition. Unlimited is kind of too much, not even P2P have unlimited bankspace. Besides, F2P doesn't have that many items.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Oviously you have not played f2p for a long time. We don't have that many items we use. But when you add in rares and randoms we don't have enough space. If you had all the hoilday items in your bank it would take up close to half.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

You cant have unlimited bank space becasue that would mean unlimited memory. Which is impossible.

Learn how to spell. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Non members could probably have unlimited space in their bank if they buy every single non member item when they're a member and buy 2 of them. That way you will never be adding new spaces to your bank space. Then when your non member, you will have two of everything and just always withdraw 1. Im pretty sure it will work but the only hard part would be buying some of the items especially like all treasure trails and rares but besides buying those items you should be able to keep every item!

that's what he was trying to say i think

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

guys i interpreted it now theres no need to flame to guy for his bad grammar. just post about his thing

he's saying that if you get member and buy 2 of everything that a non member can have then you can put however many things you want in your bank as long as you keep 1 in

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

.....$5 a month then voila! endless bankspace..

Uhh..... about that..... Yesterday I emptyd out all my seeds.. so i had a clear space in my bank.. then i did Lunar Diplomany and Hallowvale... and now its full again! ... Blimin PackRats..

1800+ TOTAL LVL --- 1170+ F2P TOTAL --- 266+ QuestPoints, Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape

=========================

||Check out my blog||

=========================

Chezy_Boi.png

Don't insult him.. He just have some problem. Btw next time use microsoft-word to write your topic. Microsoft will check your spelling. Then copy and paste it here.

Back to topic --> Nah.. Jagex wouldn't do such thing.. if non-memebr get unlimited space they would abuse it and is unfair for member.

Please don't reply if your making fun of him..

~BOMB

When I read that I could honestly picture a 10 year old struggling to type a paragraph... Learn to spell.. and don't use chat-speak :roll:

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

did you guys even read my posts?

he's not saying give non-members unlimited bank space

he's saying you can get members, get 2 of every non member items, then fill your bank, stop members and you can have "unlimited bank space" in F2P if you dont take everything out

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

first i want to say, stop flaming . i take AP English Comp., and my teacher is less picky that you guys :roll: . give the kid a brake!!! :shame:

ok now that i got that out off my chest, i think buying that few days of membership would be time consuming and costly, besides the fact its kinda cheating the system... :-k

Although i can say an extra row would be nice for f2p, heck i would even be happy with being givin the last half of the last row on the f2p bank page!!!

but my main point is, stop flaiming, please? :(

hot2623.png