=TIP.IT BARROWS INVASION!= OVER

Jaziek

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Teach the Safe Spot Technique and the group that takes the prayer outfit. I'll be there.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I'll Teach the Safe Spot Technique and the group that takes the prayer outfit. I'll be there.
I knew you would end up being the safe spot tutor...chen and his safespots, tut tut.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Hmm, I probably won't have my stuff ready in time to go along on this trip but I might just tag along on the Full Veracs (if that's how it's run) and watch in the crypts (only 68 mage so no teleothering to worry about from me).

I definitely think splitting up across worlds is a good idea. I can't imagine 30 Dharoks making anyone new to barrows feel any more secure down there :)

I have a great image in my mind of Baemnt taking a register after each Crypt like a class trip :)

iratebadger.png

Hmm, I probably won't have my stuff ready in time to go along on this trip but I might just tag along on the Full Veracs (if that's how it's run) and watch in the crypts (only 68 mage so no teleothering to worry about from me).

I definitely think splitting up across worlds is a good idea. I can't imagine 30 Dharoks making anyone new to barrows feel any more secure down there :)

I have a great image in my mind of Baemnt taking a register after each Crypt like a class trip :)

LMAO, that made me chuckle in my Computer class, Which mind you, has gotten me some weird looks from the other students :P

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

I can picture it now....

Baemnt: Where's Sir Hartlar?

*Noise from Guthans Tomb, Sir Hartlars carcass gets blasted with an ancient fury, propelling him onto Varrock castle.*

Baemnt: What happened here?

Guthan: He called me a healer nub!

Baemnt: Guthans, you safer...

Chenw2 enters the tomb, Guthan looks on and charges with Blind fury that has never been seen by any brothers before, a red 99 splash is seen on Chenw2, soon her body is reduced nothing but bones and remains of a great Barrow slayer.

Baemnt13 : Woah! What was THAT all about?

Guthan : She abused my feelings! She abusing my feelings

Baemnt13 finally recognises the absence of a Spear on Guthan's arsenal.

Guthan : She played tricks on me! Don't you know HOW MUCH A SPEAR COSTS?! And I have given her too many to count. The reign of her terror is FINALLY OVER!!! I finally have my revenge!!! Muahahahaah ahahahahaha ahahahahahaha~~~!!!

Chenw2 enters Guthan's Tomb, Kills Guthan and robs his helmet... To be Continued.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Baemnt: Guthans, you safer...

Chenw2 enters the tomb, Guthan looks on and charges with Blind fury that has never been seen by any brothers before, a red 99 splash is seen on Chenw2, soon her body is reduced nothing but bones and remains of a great Barrow slayer.

Baemnt13 : Woah! What was THAT all about?

Guthan : She abused my feelings! She abusing my feelings

Baemnt13 finally recognises the absence of a Spear on Guthan's arsenal.

Guthan : She played tricks on me! Don't you know HOW MUCH A SPEAR COSTS?! And I have given her too many to count. The reign of her terror is FINALLY OVER!!! I finally have my revenge!!! Muahahahaah ahahahahaha ahahahahahaha~~~!!!

Chenw2 enters Guthan's Tomb, Kills Guthan and robs his helmet... To be Continued.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

That was too funny, it made me roll IRL :lol: "Baemnt13 finally recognises the absence of a Spear on Guthan's arsenal."

Teach me those jedi mind tricks, I've only gotten 3 spears

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

hmm i might come but i would be the only one who do not use p pots...... or one of the ones that dont use it lol

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

<.< I'd come but im to poor to afford p-pots and havn't got 43 prayer! :cry:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt