General store :0

opu

Yeah, just was killing time and watching what guys are selling for general store at world 1, there were rune plates, legs, larges etc etc, scimmys baxes etc.. then they dissapears automatically and vanishes away from runescape world, think about all that stuff goes into your bank ? Millions and millions of gp's have vanished because of this hehe.

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think with all the rune being smithed everyday, it stays about even. Because even though GP is coming out, more GP is coming in. But this makes certain rune items more rare. The rune items you see everywhere are Full rune, Scimmys, Baxes, and 2hs. Items such as Warhammers, Daggers, Short and Long Swords, and my favorite, Sq Shields are harder to find.

I am the Queen of Mining and Smithing.

This is Puff Puff, my dog.

puffpuffoo4.png

Lol i've already bought 2 inventorys of gems from general store.. Tons of rubys and 11 uncut diamonds lol

And i've only been sitting here for like what, 10-15mins

RS Since 2001

Yeah, just was killing time and watching what guys are selling for general store at world 1, there were rune plates, legs, larges etc etc, scimmys baxes etc.. then they dissapears automatically and vanishes away from runescape world, think about all that stuff goes into your bank ? Millions and millions of gp's have vanished because of this hehe.

They don't dissappear, people buy them quickly...

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

Sometimes the shop drains some.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Sometimes the shop drains some.

Yes, but almost every single time, it is bought by a person.

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

No, they dont dissappear quickly.. they are there until most of the items dissappears and they do to -,-

RS Since 2001

No, they dont dissappear quickly.. they are there until most of the items dissappears and they do to -,-

Let me assure you this, when items (such as rune) get sold to a general store, everyone will try to buy it because of it's cheap price.

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

World 1 is the busiest F2P world.

Yu could see rares pop up there back when they were worthless :mrgreen:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I think it's higher profit when alching?

Not everyone can do high level alching.

If you have 99 smithing, but don't have 55 magic, you should be slapped. HARD. :P

I swear that one of the top ranked miners has 99 mining and nothing else :lol: (autoer that didnt get banned plox)

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!