Dragon Shield Left Half

Iori_Yagami65

Shadow Warriors under Legends Guild. Lvl 48

Same for me lolz.

Please don't flame me or anything but I really don't agree there.

They are only lvl48. And I doubt they have good drop rate of it. Well, I personally don't think they have good drop rate of it. They are easy to kill. I even believe there are some people that have spent 5 days without getting one.

I would say King Black Dragon, that would make more sense. Since it's hard to kill.

Same for me lolz.

They are only lvl48. And I doubt they have good drop rate of it. Well, I personally don't think they have good drop rate of it. They are easy to kill. I even believe there are some people that have spent 5 days without getting one.

I would say King Black Dragon, that would make more sense. Since it's hard to kill.

Drops are all random. It's true that KBD has a higher drop rate than SW, but I doubt people will want to march all the way out to the wild to fight the KBD. I'd say stick with Fire Giants for those people who don't like taking risks. Their drops are quite fair 8-)

Same for me lolz.

Drops are all random. It's true that KBD has a higher drop rate than SW, but I doubt people will want to march all the way out to the wild to fight the KBD. I'd say stick with Fire Giants for those people who don't like taking risks. Their drops are quite fair 8-)

Ive killed fire gaints now since i got members getting from lvl 96 to 103 n them no drag drops yet lol =)

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."