A Blemish on my Acount

xKing_Natex

Recently I had a very rough day, (in the real world) and when I was playing Runescape a person kept bugging me, and finnaly I said a word which goes through the chat filter, I know it was wrong I feel horrible for what I did (I normaly never speak like that) and because of this my account status became. Clipboard01.jpg

I know about marks and theres yellow, orange, red but in all my years playing Runescape (on various different accounts) I have never had a single offense, and when I tried to apeal for it I got denied.

xking.jpg

But for some reason to me it seems that the Jagex staff seemed to think I was claiming I didn't do it, when I never said It wasn't me.

My questions are,

Should I be worried?

What can I do to help my name get cleared?

Thank You in advance for all your help.

SIG.jpg

Wow, the coldhearted beast known as Jagex..... :shock:

Sadly, I don't think you have many options..... :boohoo:

If the ban is temp, wait it out, if not, I am VERY sorry. :cry:

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

If you choose to say sorry they send an instant reply sayin that you did do it etc... without even reading the apology which makes its worthless really as i got the same reply as you within 10 seconds of sending my apology.

Even though the message they reply with doesnt really reply to the fact you are saying sorry

i got muted for sayin google \' \'

It's not like they read your appeal :\ they just skimmed it and clicked the apropriate pasted response.

Don't worry about it, your chances of becomeing a mod might be down, but you wont be banned unless you get three.

I'm been black marked unrightfully, i decided its pointless, you just get auto-responses back.

"yeah, jagex just sends the offender a form letter no matter what you write in your apology. i think they would only pay attention to your appeal if you were being hacked at the time of the offense"

Not true, I had 3 offences, 2 for language, and one for false reporting, I sent in an appeal on the false reporting because I never reported, I was getting smart with some noobs, and apparently I was reported, I explained it, it took about 30 minutes, and I was cleared. The language ones though, there is nothing you can do, just watch out from now on, and...thats about it.

You told them that you were sorry......so what <.< You diden't make an excuse for what you did, you just apoligized, you still made the offence.

My freind made up an excuse for his acount about to be banned forever and he got it back........ jagex looks for ecuses.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

But I'm not a liar and, I have enough dignity and virtue to be honest, I made a bad decision, I agree but at the same time, I feel Jagex should still make a special way to clean your account and repent even if you hav been rejected. How theye would do it... I don't know.

Anyone got any good ideas on how they could possibly make this option for people that have had done minor offences? :-k

SIG.jpg

But I'm not a liar and I feel Jagex should still make a special way to clean your account and repent even if you hav been rejected. How theye would do it... I don't know.

That would be a very nice thing for jagex to do if everyone was honest but...

My freind made up an excuse for his acount about to be banned forever and he got it back........ jagex looks for ecuses.

It's dishonest people like this who make that impossible.

tlpsplat2wv6.png