KBD soloing records?

ixfd64

One of my friends (she's level 95+) says that KBD is quite easy to solo, and that she's done up to 3 in one trip. She says her level 125 friend could do up to 9-10.

However, the most I've seen here is 3. So just curiours, for those of yopu who have soloed KBD, how many times have you done it?

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Uhh... I think Oilertay can do more than 3, I used to KBD with him and he talked about how he used to solo it all the time. I can only do one.... :oops:

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

when rs2 first came out i could do bout 50ish a trip :P then they fixed kbd. and again. and again. again.

Yeah, that was fun. Got 3 meds doing that, and have had none since >_<

I remember when they "fixed" him once, I went there to see, and I just stood there for ~30 minutes without being attacked, told Mod Mark about it and he came to check it out.

He took a bow with him and some arrows, When he started ranging it, it simply ignored him and went for me, needless to say I died. He then teleported me back, and it was his turn to die.

modmarkspeak.jpg

owned.jpg

He also mentioned that he got the person that made the KBD to come watch and they were laughing at me getting killed :(