Smallville Season 6

n_odie

I am a smallville fan! Any others out there?

Season 6 starts Sept 28,2006

CANT WAIT!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Guest XplsvBam

wow just watched it, its a little bit more cheesy then the first 2 seasons but the action is great. I might be a regular on thursday nights.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

didn't want to make a new thread because i don't think this show is very popular here, so just going to bump it. i just need to rant to keep my sanity

smallville jumped the shark after season 3. that whole witch thing with Lana Lang was pathetic.

i really wanted to like this show because i used to watch it back when it first started (and stopped because of filler episodes probably by the 2nd season)

clark kent is basically portrayed as a naive, preachy moron who jumps to conclusions all the time. i mean how many times did this guy apologize time after time after every episode for making similar mistakes (i.e. i'm sorry i lied to you because i had to protect you, i'm sorry i made the wrong assumption/didn't trust you and hurt you blah blah)

he jumps into conclusion, and either preaches or runs away and does something stupid and never asks questions

not to mention the messed up sense of morality this idiot has. he's basically afraid to hurt/kill villains while allowing those to hurt innocent people over and over

oh and he also has no common sense

he can see through walls; and yet he walks into traps all the time

he also has heat vision; and yet he never uses it against people who have kryptonite at hand

what made this show watchable was the supporting cast. lex luthor and his dad for the first half of the series, then lois lane and oliver queen. for the most part, i liked chloe, lana, the kents, etc. i just really hated how they developed "clark kent"

i also enjoyed the consistency (for the important parts anyway) with character deaths, alternate universe, time travel, etc.

i liked the show and enhoyed it, it's ashame Kruek and welling are near impossible to get autographs of - or i'd go for the cast

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln