99/99 Farming

Lol you made me laugh in real life with that post ^,^. I have an idea.... we should get into an assylum by pretending to be monkies in Neopet-land (only in japan) then break all of the people out of the assylum... and rule the world!!!

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you made me laugh in real life with that post ^,^. I have an idea.... we should get into an assylum by pretending to be monkies in Neopet-land (only in japan) then break all of the people out of the assylum... and rule the world!!!

Tried it. Sadly, it didn't work.

What went wrong: The guy who was in the asylum because he thought he was a truck started making honking noises while we were climbing over the wall, guards opened fire, bloody mess....just managed to get out alive with my precious pet shoe. :-$

NOT A WORD! :ohnoes:

What went wrong: The guy who was in the asylum because he thought he was a truck started making honking noises while we were climbing over the wall, guards opened fire, bloody mess....just managed to get out alive with my precious pet shoe. :-$

Ohh, so THAT is what happened at the famous only-in-dusty's-dead massacre durring 16/16/16!!! You should have put it on vid and made millions! I was there, and it was chaos. People running everywhere.... hundreds of guards banned...

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

Ohh, so THAT is what happened at the famous only-in-dusty's-dead massacre durring 16/16/16!!! You should have put it on vid and made millions! I was there, and it was chaos. People running everywhere.... hundreds of guards banned...

Word of this musn't go outside the walls of this Blog!!! Or else God Powers will ban my character and put my head on the battlements so as to warn any future escapees!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Hey that's a pretty cool goal blog ^_^

I like the progress being shown with the lvl pics,

Good luck with the rest!

(and yes go for 60 agil)

Thanks a lot, theres a bunch of pictures I still need to add (you can see by comparing the blog's pics to my current levels lol)

And I think I will go for 60 Agility, but it might take me a while because I can't stand training a skill I don't like for more then an hour, so I need to take breaks in between.

Nice work Dusty

Your blog is getting HUGE :thumbsup: maybe consider Hyperlinking all the piccys, saves the bigness of page 1, so less load time. :)

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

Yes I'm that crazy too

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Nice work Dusty

Your blog is getting HUGE :thumbsup: maybe consider Hyperlinking all the piccys, saves the bigness of page 1, so less load time. :)

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

~From Robert

Yes I'm that crazy too

Hehe! :D

I'm thinking of hyperlinking them too, it lags my game whenever I load up my blog, and I wouldn't like that if I was someone else loading my blog.