99/99 Farming

Grats on getting in the legends guild :)

Thanks, and get on runescape more! I miss the *Waves :D

Man that hyperlinking musta took ages.

Oh god, yes #-o

nopantsizhawtat6.png

I want to make this my sig, but I can't decreace the file size ='(

EDIT: Woot made it work!!!!

Grats, nice siggy ::'

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty's blog on the second page. I don't think so! *uses amazing Bumping Powers to save the day* \'

Another amazing Blog Save by Oreo9870! :mrgreen:

Edit: Your Goal Sigs aren't working. It just shows a X

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Dusty's blog on the second page. I don't think so! *uses amazing Bumping Powers to save the day* \'

Another amazing Blog Save by Oreo9870! :mrgreen:

Edit: Your Goal Sigs aren't working. It just shows a X

They work for me...maybe your just crazy? :XD:

Oreo is part of N.O.O.B.'s! Yay, that is four members ^,^. Dusty, do you have my gunthan spear yet?

Not yet, and N.O.O.B's is 1337!

egamer"]hey santa!!! what all did you and your elves do tonight?

After you left we had to invade the Wizard's Tower when General Santa was alerted of their plots to use Lesser Demons and Imps to take us out. Once the threat was dealt with, Colonel Erk02 signaled us from Barbarian Village with information that Gunthor the Brave was forming a resisitance. We swiftly ran north and took out the problem, and Pinkbullet3 showed great valor in the battle against Gunthor, which occured in the Barbarian Longhall. At this time, Dusty's fleet of aircraft carriers set sail from Port Phasmastys. Then, my recon satellites showed Dwarven activities. We swept into the mines and captured the Dwarven Anvil Indsutrial Center. At this time Corporal Toast647 arrived with the Dust Devil Royal Guard and we recieved reports that Skeleton Resisitance on Karamja had destroyed two of Dusty's seven ships, but the other five had docked in Port Sarim. Then, under orders from the General, the Elf Corps swept south to elminate the Dwarven Scorpion Cavalry. Then, after recieving alerts of Falador Gaurd Violence and securing Dusty's Country house, I had to go. Wow my wrist hurts.... Goodnite (seriously this time) :mrgreen:

This is an example of yet another evening spent in the company of Dusty668 and Pinkbullet3. Good times <3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

egamer"]hey santa!!! what all did you and your elves do tonight?

After you left we had to invade the Wizard's Tower when General Santa was alerted of their plots to use Lesser Demons and Imps to take us out. Once the threat was dealt with, Colonel Erk02 signaled us from Barbarian Village with information that Gunthor the Brave was forming a resisitance. We swiftly ran north and took out the problem, and Pinkbullet3 showed great valor in the battle against Gunthor, which occured in the Barbarian Longhall. At this time, Dusty's fleet of aircraft carriers set sail from Port Phasmastys. Then, my recon satellites showed Dwarven activities. We swept into the mines and captured the Dwarven Anvil Indsutrial Center. At this time Corporal Toast647 arrived with the Dust Devil Royal Guard and we recieved reports that Skeleton Resisitance on Karamja had destroyed two of Dusty's seven ships, but the other five had docked in Port Sarim. Then, under orders from the General, the Elf Corps swept south to elminate the Dwarven Scorpion Cavalry. Then, after recieving alerts of Falador Gaurd Violence and securing Dusty's Country house, I had to go. Wow my wrist hurts.... Goodnite (seriously this time) :mrgreen:

This is an example of yet another evening spent in the company of Dusty668 and Pinkbullet3. Good times <3:

Dang Oreo, no wonder you're in Honors Advanced English...

:lol: :thumbsup: :XD: <3: :shock:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif