Tip.It Times Presents: Some Thoughts on Updates���¢�¢â�š�¬���¦

Kiara_Kat

What does ROI mean?

It's in the same paragraph. ROI = return on investment

By the way I think I have figured out who you are!!!

Spill it...everyone has been speculating on this forever, and I'd like to see if someone's actually got it right for once! Doesn't mean I'll say yay or nay, I'm just curious to see who you think it is.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

By the way I think I have figured out who you are!!!

Spill it...everyone has been speculating on this forever, and I'd like to see if someone's actually got it right for once! Doesn't mean I'll say yay or nay, I'm just curious to see who you think it is.

ROTFLMDCFLYAO @ Kiara_Kat :lol:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Given the scheduled updates, I wasn't feeling too strongly about the month's content in the first place. Jagex has been adding a fair amount of stuff that could build into a good update but there hasn't been a really, really solid update since either lunar diplomacy or construction. The one major upside I've been seeing is that Jagex's quest stories definitely seem to be improving.

i think jagex makes too much updates... at least i have no time to get all new stuff,complete all new quests (did I say that?),play all the minigames and so on, i think there must be updates for lower level players...all updates are for high level members... well i'm a member too!!! but no-one doesn't care about new and low level players... :-k and are you playing rs for fun? is levelling fun? have you been playing minigames for just fun?,or just for levels? free players have become hacking,cheating,begging,little imps,and why is that...? cause they won't realise the fun of playing fairly!!! most players who try to scam,or steal others items,just think it safe and better/faster way to gain money rather than working for it! i have tried this,i made new non-member character,and started to work straight away,i earned more money on 3 days,than in 2 months at my first character, i think free game should have more updates to keep them busy from cheating, i have seen someone selling skulls for 1k ea! why is that,they are just too lazy to earn!!! :shame: :shame: :shame: :boohoo:

bankad8.png

pumpkinxp1.png

this was prayer to guthix...

100% pirate!!!

Sambza, you're looking at this the wrong way. Besides that the fact that the majority of content updates have been for low level players (and even something like the jad can be killed by somebody in their 60s), there's no need to finish every quest as it comes out but rather it's a good thing that more content exists for when you do eventually catch up.

i won't even mind it anymore coz' i was angry that i wrote that but i don't like inflation and old times were better times...but i should actually thank them cause without beggars 'n' such i woldn't be member now,i fed up and uprgaded to members :P

bankad8.png

pumpkinxp1.png

this was prayer to guthix...

100% pirate!!!

A good article, but I disagree with the main point, that the main complaint with RS is the poor graphics.

My main complaint, and that of many others whom I play alongside, is lag. An update that addresses lag I'm sure would be more welcome than the likes of "Falador gets an Upgrade".

My 2 cents :)

And... that business about Jagex eventually moving on to a new game... NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Their corporate site says nothing about stopping development on runescape, and a post by Andrew (sticky in Recent Updates) states that he has no plans to stop working on it, he has spent the past 8 years of his life on it. I was just pointing out that Jagex IS *concurrently* developing a new game

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

So i guess rs 3 will come out in about 6 months, and im really disappointed, because i spent so much time and money in my training (i'm p2p 3 years now). But the new graphics, skills and other things really get my attention, so il check it out anyway, maybe its even better. For the rest, this is a good site, great info and i always get my info on the site. So keep the good work coming. :)

free players have become hacking,cheating,begging,little imps,and why is that...? cause they won't realise the fun of playing fairly!!! most players who try to scam,or steal others items,just think it safe and better/faster way to gain money rather than working for it! i have tried this,i made new non-member character,and started to work straight away,i earned more money on 3 days,than in 2 months at my first character, i think free game should have more updates to keep them busy from cheating, i have seen someone selling skulls for 1k ea! why is that,they are just too lazy to earn!!! :shame: :boohoo:

Well, I hope you're NOT calling ALL F2P'ers "hacking,cheating,begging,little imps" ... Especially since I am an F2P that does none of what I just quoted off of you!!! (The "Not Playing Fairly" thing, that is...) :shame:

As for more for us F2P'ers, I would consider having more to do than what I have now as something to be thankful for. :thumbsup: And you're right, it might just cut down on the macroers and autoers and the like because people will actually want to spend time at their keyboard so they can enjoy in the fun that Jagex has been up to creating for them. :) Heck, I could use a new dungeon to smack my way around, like a multi-combat zone one for those with medium to high to super-high combat levels that want to team up and knock a few dragons around! =D> Maybe invent a new dragon just to drive the F2P'ers crazy or something. :-k

Although, now that I think about it... I do wonder... why are none of the high levels up above me on F2P going to the deep areas of the stronghold as often as I do? Why aren't they flooding those areas which would allow new stronghold visitors to complete a given zone of the stronghold? Bah, I guess I will figure this one out later... :wall: ...Or maybe it will hit me over the head... #-o ...I dunno. :|

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)