Picture of max hit with Dharok (100)

bedman

• 1 month later...

Somehow I missed this thread until now, but I'll explain why you should believe thats real.

The green dot on the screen is Laikrob (shes with TET and has that name on the forums here).

She saw the 100 as well and can confirm it for you.

How I did it?

I brought an inventory full of prayer pots, rock cakes (stolen from ogre city stall), super strs and a couple of super attacks and sharks.

I ran over to the lvl 100 shades and allowed them to get my hp to around 5.

Then I ran back to the 120 shades.

I ate a rock cake, and bang I lose 4 hp everytime.

So, if im at 5 hp then i goto 1.

I immediately super str pot then go about hitting them.

I have about 1 min before my hp goes to 2.

Then I have to wait until it reaches 5 again before i can eat a rock cake and then repot and go for max again.

Its a slow process as I only get about 1 chance per shade since they only have 110 hp.

I hit 50 or something then I can't max on it and it won't stop fighting me till I finish it.

I can only get about 4 or 5 fresh shades to fight before I have to wait another 4 minutes to eat a rock cake.

Its also a bit nerve racking as I have to be on the constant lookout for the chicken.

I carry a couple of sharks to eat up if I see it.

As for hitting higher I don't know about that.

Getting 100 was a challenge and I was too happy to continue on and risk disaster that day.

I haven't tried since because I've been into skills and combat maxing.

Also, I haven't seen a public picture of anybody matching or doing better.

The thread in rate me was deleted, but I posted the pic on RSC and its still there.

The link is in my sig.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Would it not be higher now since the skill cape have been relased.

That is a true pic and who everythinks it is not is stupid.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

a cape raises it a whopping 1 lvl not much of a difference and by the way i do think it is fake, so i guess im stupid to arrogant people like you

Where did he say anyone is stupid, and where did he come off as arrogant?

You must have problems with your reading, becouse i saw no such thing.

Ive had a 91 (all my hitpoints) hit on me in the wild by a 121 comb player who i hit with whip down to 3-5 hp, so id say 100 is possible.

Would it not be higher now since the skill cape have been relased.

I can't get 119 no matter if I pot then use the cape effect or use the cape effect and pot.

Also, the cape doesnt carry strength bonuses like the fire cape.

And to all: believe what you want to, I don't play this game to prove anything to anybody, I just put that out there for all to enjoy.

Its real for me, Laikrob, my friends, and all those that posted in my 15 page thread which tracked my progress towards achieveving that.

To bad that thread was lost. :(

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I can confim that this is real. And impressive!

As Trembake said, I'm the green dot in the picture - and yes, that IS my 13 - no need to applaud :XD:

This took hours to get, he explained the process earlier in this thread. This was BEFORE they made the change on the Evil Chicken, which now takes an extra few seconds before attacking. Less risky now, I'd say.

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Well correct me if im wrong but....i thought jagex said there is no max hit! So it would be possible but besdides that just think about it. He had full dhorak, pots, lava cape(i think), and 1hp!

By the way trembake....nice signature!

"That's how you become great, man. Hang your balls out there."

tradesupport1qn6.gif