���¢�¢â�¬â�����º ��â�š���¥ Blog Of Calcium ��â�š���¥ ���

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

polerasltwm5.png

Yes, I have teles. I'm not a true pker so I could care less about my reputation or whatever. I'm so sick of rc pkers...anyway, I hit a 20 then a 21 (plus 6 poison damage) with d scimmy. She protected dds, but I got some nice runes. :) I also tried to get PJed immediately after. :roll:

W00T! Gratz on setting a all time record of RuneCrafting DDRMaster!!!! That would of been my message if YOU told me when you were taking picture and that I could PM it to you!

By the way, use FFL of 99 because it won't waste your money that you can use for your double nat-ness!

squigtimeym2.png

NOT a world record =P Zelda Ot did 1.13M natures. And I was the first person to notice he took a picture of his friendlist and not the natures. Pl0x? :XD:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I tried telled DJ that I didn't set a record but he wouldn't listen to me lol.

DJ, World 99 is incredibly slow. So many crafters go there because they think they won't lose as much money, and all the runners go to World 66 because they get more money this way. The whole reason I wanted to craft the 100k nats is so I could have the money to waste on pure ess to waste at World 66. I want 91 runecraft as fast as possible, so I'm gonna use World 66.

allnatssoldtl0.png

Now to buy 310k+ pure essence. :ohnoes: I had to settle for 310 each. Nats took a fatal fall in price. People were even selling for 300 each. Oh well, if I buy ess at 100 each, it'll still work out. If I have to buy pure ess for higher, then I have to sell my rangers set to accommodate for the lack of cash.

teh ddrmaster ftw? you're my favorite... shhh... dont let ca2theone or CrUz know :-$

Let me change that for you slightly...

teh ca2theone ftw? You're my favorite... shhh... dont let ddrmaster or CrUz now :-$

:D

calciumpixelsigil3.png

What the...... It says "I'm a Spammer.!!!!!" in may post when I was being a pest and laughing. Is it like a censor? Wait, tip.it doesn't have censors do they? Ack! This is annoying! Oh, and DDR funny picture! Did you go to next trade screen? That would've been funnier (or at least to me, sucking the noob in)! Woo-hoo I fixed it, dang thing wouldn't let me have that much laughing :P

squigtimeym2.png

I'm still rcing, I'm just doing lots more things, such as herblore and fishing and trying to get the last defender >_>

I might stop this because of all the other things. Too much of a hassle with all my Homework aswell. So If you want to start a new one on your own please feel free, Range K Ng has made his own blog aswell.

I will keep you updated on your future thread :D

calciumpixelsigil3.png

OK, I might start a new thread by myself. I also might take the cRuZ route and make a blog not only for RC, but for my other skills as well. If there's any particular time you want me to do it, or if you want me to hold off on making a new thread for whatever reason, reply here or PM me in game. :D