���¢�¢â�¬â�����º ��â�š���¥ Blog Of Calcium ��â�š���¥ ���

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just so happen to be back from my trip, so I'm here again. However, DDR SuperNOVA came out while I was away, and I must unlock everything, so I'm not going to be playing Runescape too much this weekend. Even with my ultra-cool new game, I still hope to get the 100k nats done by Monday.

Very nice ideas! I am too jealous of your runecrafting level. Any tips?

Dunno who this was directed towards, but I'll try to help. If you wanna make some cash, the abyss is the way to go (seeing as your RC is already 60, you probably know that). If you have a lot of cash to blow and you want levels fast, use Fast Free Laws. If you wanna break even but still get some xp, use world 99 laws (they don't give ess back as world 66 does). Hope this helps.

Blah, guess I won't be beating you, I'm restarting my blog for 60+ in all skills, but I'm still RCing! Be prepared to lose :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Nuhuh!!! my layout p00nz0rs cRuZ!!!

It sure doesn't p00nz0rs Ddrmaster's though!

squigtimeym2.png

That's a teleport tablet, you can click on it once to break it and go to that location. This is helpful when in tough situations because it only takes up one inventory space instead of multiple for runes, and you don't have to stay on the spellbook to cast it.

You can make em using lecterns in your house...

You need soft clay and the tele runes for the tele you want.

rcsig1kk2.png

----- Fire Cape - September 26th, 2006 -----

firecape2zx4.png

--------------------------------------------------

Goodluck to you both! :D

I thought there was 3 people talking about their blog here :lol:

Also Ca2, are you in year 11 or in year 10? I just started year 10 and its a pain. Cuts down on RS time and the homework is hard. I guess the jump from KS3 to KS4 is a pretty big one.

WHOOPS :uhh: Sorry didn't noticed until today. Goodluck to all of you, Nice progress so far :oops:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

= ) Blah, 57 firemaking, soon to be 60, soon to kill DDRMaster at RCing (Or maybe Ca2theone) almost 43 RCing! Now for the pouches, how long, 8 hours?

BE PREPARED TO BE BEATEN SINCE I GAVE UP MY GOAL OF 60+ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squigtimeym2.png

best theres no way your gonna catch up unless we all quit rs b/c it starts getting harder to level dude.

anyways....7O rc yay

rcsig1kk2.png

----- Fire Cape - September 26th, 2006 -----

firecape2zx4.png

--------------------------------------------------