���¢�¢â�¬â�����º ��â�š���¥ Blog Of Calcium ��â�š���¥ ���

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Year 9 but we are already past GCSE standard and nearly at A level in most subjects <.<

Yeh its annoying doing work thats not intended for your level. Like for example I was learning A-Level Maths today even though I just started Year 10. Along with that, final draft of English coursework due on Friday and also a Public Speaking assessment on Thursday. Not good.

Good luck on your blog!

And bump up mine please! :lol:

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Yeah but the thing is we could get striaght A's on our GCSE's and A's on most things for A level if we did them now <.<

Nice! Just dont ruin your SATs score in May otherwise they might think you cant get your A's. Or just skip the SATs and to GCSEs lol.

I didnt get any time on RS today because of homework :wall: :(

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Yeah but the thing is we could get striaght A's on our GCSE's and A's on most things for A level if we did them now <.<

Nice! Just dont ruin your SATs score in May otherwise they might think you cant get your A's. Or just skip the SATs and to GCSEs lol.

I didnt get any time on RS today because of homework :wall: :(

Yeah I skipped SAT's...THANK GOD! \' \' \'

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Wow you guys are slow, I'm catching up to you quick. Anyways, keep up the good work guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You still got a long ways to go. :lol: Anyways, I'm going on a trip for the next couple of days, so I won't get 80 for a little bit. I'm hoping by the end of Monday I'll have all 100k nats done (can you say no life?). 22k more to go.

Good luck to you all... The TIF RCing Trio :P . It was either 91 RC or 85 Mining for me. I got 85 Mining instead because 91 RC was going to destroy me mental sanity :evil: ! I can't really say who's gonna get 91 first though -.- .

Stay tune for the next thrilling installment :ohnoes: ! Nats, nats and more nats!

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Lol thanks guys for all your replies!!! This is turning out to be an awsome thread! Grats Cruz on first cape!!! (Darnet someone on this thread got it before me >_>) I like the new interfaces, and that that home port tele is going to be awsome! If you forget your glory, I can do that and run to the bank! YAY

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Good luck runecrafting!

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Thanks kat! I am going to get infinity and then onto the cape! I will keep the veracs, sell the karil top and keep all the rest once I have actually got the cape! So then I will get the construction! I will keep my house as it is and gradually get it better and better...

My first order of business is the rooms, then I WILL get a dungeon and crystal thrones! Then I will gradually build my house to the best, room by room! :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png