Testing sig images

Beaumonde

Give it a more interesting BG and #1 will be good. You actually did a good job of cropping, placement is good, and you have a border! You get a gold star just for that! Anyways you actually did a good job and I'm glad to see you at least put effort into a cut and paste sig unlike many people here <.<.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

Give it a more interesting BG and #1 will be good. You actually did a good job of cropping, placement is good, and you have a border! You get a gold star just for that! Anyways you actually did a good job and I'm glad to see you at least put effort into a cut and paste sig unlike many people here <.<.

Thats a runehq sig...

Looks good I like the barrows one and dragon one

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Thats a runehq sig...

Looks good I like the barrows one and dragon one

Man I feel stupid now. I even see the text that says rune hq and everything. <.< I am changing all my praise to the finger of shame! :shame: Shame!

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png