RFD is cheating me!!!

Orpheus

What the hell?? Im trying to beat Evil daves part of the quest but he never mentions spicy stew. Whats going on?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

.... and what does your quest journal say?

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

This messed me up, too. Then it messed up my friend, and I had forgotten what I did to get past it.

There's a part when you're talking with him, and at the bottom of your chat box area, it says "Continue," and you're probably clicking on that, and then he will never, ever, ever talk about the stew. Move your mouse up a bit, and you'll discover that the lines you thought you were already saying are actually options that you can pick from. Keep picking and you'll figure it out. :wink:

~RC~

Yeah, this nabbed me and a ton of other people too. There's a section of 5 options that if you read it just right, it sounds like a dialog rather than option select. Watch for chat heads to disappear and choose the 4th option (I think).

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I hope this isn't against the Rules, but RuneHq > Tip.It in terms of Guides, although the Tip.It forums pwn, the guides arn't so great compared with RuneHq

This may be true, but the tip.it team puts in a lot of effort and you don't pay them anything that I don't think they deserved to be talked about like that.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I hope this isn't against the Rules, but RuneHq > Tip.It in terms of Guides, although the Tip.It forums pwn, the guides arn't so great compared with RuneHq

This may be true, but the tip.it team puts in a lot of effort and you don't pay them anything that I don't think they deserved to be talked about like that.

Don't get me wrong, I <3 Tip.It, IMO it is definatly the best Fan Site on the Web. Many of their Guides are great, however some of them can get a bit confusing (I personally havn't looked at the RFD Guide). In my previous post I suppose I just reccommend for the topic starter to check other Quest Guides, as sometimes they can be clearer...

I will change the post incase anyone was offended...

Oh and sorry for the post Jack :wink: Just check out a few different guides and you might be a bit clearer on what to do...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker

Don't get me wrong, I <3 Tip.It, IMO it is definatly the best Fan Site on the Web. Many of their Guides are great, however some of them can get a bit confusing (I personally havn't looked at the RFD Guide). In my previous post I suppose I just reccommend for the topic starter to check other Quest Guides, as sometimes they can be clearer...

I will change the post incase anyone was offended...

Oh and sorry for the post Jack :wink: Just check out a few different guides and you might be a bit clearer on what to do...

Ya I actually agree with you, hehhehe.

Usually when I do a quest, I always open up 2 or 3 guides cause usually one is lacking detail in one area but one of the other ones usually has good descriptions in that area.

icecube7.jpeg