Best Way for Glass Supplies

Dalcyte

I have found glass as one of the best ways to get crafting up. But in large quantaties, i get bored really easily...so in people's opinions, wat is the best way to aquire seaweed and sand. Don't say bert's cause i know that, but in large quantaties its not helpful because you can only get it once per day.

yea, or to get seaweed go to shilo village, tehre is quite a bit

also you can go to rock crabs and build a house by the freminks, just get full load, telly to bank tghen telly to house and repeat

good mage lvls too :P

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

What's wrong with Bert anyway? You get 100 insta-buckets-of-sand in your bank every day. For the maximum numbers of sand, go there just before the timer resets (eg 0.00 hours, I think GMT time) to get like 200 buckets at once. If you go there every day, it really adds up. Save up the loads for a couple of days and craft all the glass you want.

I also get me some seaweed when law running. Because I'm on a budget, I take 27 unnoted essence to Entrana, plus my large puch filled, run laws, craft my own 9 laws from essence in the pouch, get out of the altar, pick up 6 (I think) seaweed, teleport to Draynor and walk back. By the time I've reached the island, the seaweed has allready respawned.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Relekka is the place to Power-Glassblowing.

Besides several respawns by the shore, Rock Crabs drop seaweed, and the figthers after fast xp or good drops always let it die in the floor.

There's a sand pit and furnace.

Only catch is bank is far: either Seers or Miscelania, so this place works if you're after the xp only and drop all items made.

U need Fremmenikk Trials quest done to get access to this resources.

A MMORPG is like a virtual world... of proud people for having a pixelated armour that costed them arround three years of their life.

player interaction is what makes the runescape world... come to life

Also get lunar magic for the super glass spell, when you use it you'll usually get some extra molten glass.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Also get lunar magic for the super glass spell, when you use it you'll usually get some extra molten glass.

It's about 30% extra, but has a minor disadvantage of taken your buckets away. Now all I have to do is figure out where I'm gonna get 5.2k battlestaves :x :wall:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

i hear a lot of people saying burt, but here's the thing. You want to make 30k orbs or something, i dunno. thats a year worth of burt... <.< ...not that fast. I think i may try power glass blowing, sounds pretty good...maybe i'll use the spell and tele to the island to get more buckets.

i battlestaved i while ago for 61 crafting, gr8 money but so much world hopping that its not worth it

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Someone told me they get seaweed at the monkfish fishing island (name anyone?). Apparently its quite fast there, but I haven't done the quest so someone else will have to give further info.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

After the Swan Song quest u gain access to the Fishing Colony which has 2 nets that respawn seaweeds in the far northeast corner of the seashore.

A bank is in the center of the Colony, near enough to run forth and back.

When the quest was launched Jagex said that those respawns were faster than Entrana's. I've been there, and they're not. The respawn rate is almost the same as Entrana, BUT they're closer to the bank.

No range there (i liked to cook soda ash in the Entrana kitchen before using my Glory back to Draynor).

Cook in Catherby kitchen by the bank.

A MMORPG is like a virtual world... of proud people for having a pixelated armour that costed them arround three years of their life.

player interaction is what makes the runescape world... come to life

alright just to make things clear.

-Done swan song and tried colony a few times

-I've made about 1.4k glass, but looking for a better way-I got most of my sand from yanille.