[The Crate(ryan)+Nadril Sig Shop] NEW colab premade up!!!

Nadril

Well what do we have here :D ...

very nice going there Nad and Crate keep it up.

(try to do something new like..... ex. mixing a landscape with a abstract perhaps?) well all the best GLS!

-the old ?Blackout?

(when can i stop writing ^ so u guys understand who i am :D)

hey blackout :P Does this mean your ordering a sig? or wot :D lol

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(try to do something new like..... ex. mixing a landscape with a abstract perhaps?) well all the best GLS!

-the old ?Blackout?

Thanks, migth try the landscape abstract..doesn't seem liek it will make a difference. Everyone is obsessed with pixels these days..even if they dont' look any good.

-the old ?Blackout?

Thanks, migth try the landscape abstract..doesn't seem liek it will make a difference. Everyone is obsessed with pixels these days..even if they dont' look any good.

yeah, i know :(

A landscape abstract would be fun though :D

pixel sigs have ruined these forums

this time i agree i'm very fanatic in pixeling and like to do it from time to time but i've noticed to many new pixelers coming..

there ruiining buisness :evil: lol with all the free sigs.. moste of them are even worse then mine..

pixeling is kinda getting ruiend because there are so many pixelers..

signature_1.gif

Alright, well I have pity for you two, so I bid 600k for a landscape abstract. I have rs2 cash from when i "used" to bring in money, so I may end up paying more.

Just....whatever you guys think. Has to flow, and to have a nice focal, not too busy, not too empty, and a font besides Times New Roman (glares at nad :P ) So...yeah. :)

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Alright, well I have pity for you two, so I bid 600k for a landscape abstract. I have rs2 cash from when i "used" to bring in money, so I may end up paying more.

Just....whatever you guys think. Has to flow, and to have a nice focal, not too busy, not too empty, and a font besides Times New Roman (glares at nad :P ) So...yeah. :)

Awesome, thanks :D . I'll get working on it right now. I don't think Nad's on but he can just message me when he is :P .

And don't worry about Times New Roman, I refuse to let Nad make another sig with that font :x

Awesome, thanks :D . I'll get working on it right now. I don't think Nad's on but he can just message me when he is :P .

And don't worry about Times New Roman, I refuse to let Nad make another sig with that font :x

Awsome :P lol :x . Crate you using that landscape i sent you? :)

I'm planning on it...get on msn though.

I'm planning on it...get on msn though.

ok, will do :D

Ok guys, sounds good. I have high expectations on this. So, no crappy suff :P

Oh yeah, as more incentive, Ill up my price too 800k :wink:

ooh, we will be sure to make this ownage :D

ryan . .wut render program u use?? cuz your first 2 sigs posted on the front are aweseome ;)

bump for nad and ryan :D

I use a lot lol..I used bryce for one of the sigs and Cinema 4d for the other on the front. Thanks :D

Royal, thanks for the incentive. It's looking really good imo. I hope you'll like.