[The Crate(ryan)+Nadril Sig Shop] NEW colab premade up!!!

Nadril

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aahhhh..so sorry royal and nad. Internet went down :oops: . I'll try and get in contact with nad tomorrow and get that new sig done. Once again, so sorry bout all this.

Aahhhh..so sorry royal and nad. Internet went down :oops: . I'll try and get in contact with nad tomorrow and get that new sig done. Once again, so sorry bout all this.

Actully i gotta explain to you something :( Royal's m8 got hacked so he's gunna help him out, but he's still gunna pay us 200k for the work we did :P

Actully i gotta explain to you something :( Royal's m8 got hacked so he's gunna help him out, but he's still gunna pay us 200k for the work we did :P

That sucks :( . Does he still want the new sig though or the one we already made? It would help if you got on msn :P

That sucks :( . Does he still want the new sig though or the one we already made? It would help if you got on msn :P

i don't think he does. But 200k is still nice :P

i don't think he does. But 200k is still nice :P

cough myshare :D nah just kidding :D :wink:

Guest Dreamlove

Name: Dreamlove

Quote: "F2P is so boring after P2P! I hate my dad!!!"

Colors: Black, White, Blue, Purple, Red(Dark)

Type of sig: The premade 1 thats not 'Royal Flush'... If not then a landscape 1 please =)

Stats? (2 only plz): 1200+ skill totals and 83 fishing

Description of sig: Dreamlove.png

its a pic of my char... let her be someone in the middle of the landscape... preferably in the middle of an island in the middle of an ocean... U can take away the island too, lol :P

Payment: hmmz, u tell me :lol: ... dont rip me off tho, im broke after buying my phat, hehe...

Type of sig: The premade 1 thats not 'Royal Flush'... If not then a landscape 1 please =)

its a pic of my char... let her be someone in the middle of the landscape... preferably in the middle of an island in the middle of an ocean... U can take away the island too, lol :P

Payment: hmmz, u tell me :lol: ... dont rip me off tho, im broke after buying my phat, hehe...

If you want the royalflush colab it would be 200k.

other than that, 200k min for sigs :)

Do you still want this sig to be made? I'm confused here...

Do you still want this sig to be made? I'm confused here...

same here, she hasn't replied back :shock:

man im starting to even feel bad for you guys.

its like 5 pages of bumping.

lol yeah i know.

i mean.. we get like 3 buyers and these pixel dudes get like 20 on a page (don't ask me how thats posible :shock: )