question about the crystal bow

Juanflores

i just got one recently from roving elves and i'm wondering should i use up the shots it came with too revert it back to a crystal seed and recharge it or just recharge right then and there i want too go by the 900k recharge so i don't mess up the recharge price order

sephiroth.jpg

juanflores1.png

barrows drops-my first ahrims top

I think you can only recharge the seeds ("empty" bow) and not your 2/10 bows. So you have 1 option bsaically I guess....

1 level to go for my Cbow!!!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

you an only recharge seeds and only the first charge is 900k. the price is getting lower each charge untill it is 180k for charge.

btw: you don't charge it with the 2 elves next to the fire, they only sells new bows/shields. u need to talk to the elf where u start the quest.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

You can indeed only recharge the bow once it has reverted to a crystal seed. Just make sure that you take the seed to Ilfeen to recharge .... instead of buying a new bow again from the other elf.

Having 2 is a good thing though. Or at least I keep telling that to justify my supidity.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

You can indeed only recharge the bow once it has reverted to a crystal seed. Just make sure that you take the seed to Ilfeen to recharge .... instead of buying a new bow again from the other elf.

Having 2 is a good thing though. Or at least I keep telling that to justify my supidity.

You need 2 for fight caves, I have two. Also, there is a trick so where you can have a 10/10 bow through the whole thing, but it requires having two. Fire off 249 shots on the 10/10, then switch to the other one for the last shot and IT will degrade instead of the other one. Then switch back to the 10/10 and fire off 249 more shots, the one on the other one, and it will degrade to 8/10. When the other bow reverts to seed, recharge it. This way you are essentially paying 180k (or higher if you haven't gotten it down yet) for a bow that stays 10/10 at all times. Though, it requires you to either count your shots or kills, and then make a few kills on the degraded bow to be safe.

man that sounds like hard to do

but another question about the 2 bow trick when you fire off the 249 on the 10/10 and you fire off the last shot on the 2nd to make it degrade what happens to the 10/10 does it go back to full shots?

sephiroth.jpg

juanflores1.png

barrows drops-my first ahrims top

Here is your possible answer:

Stage......Ranged Attack bonus

10/10......+100

9/10........+96

8/10.........+92

7/10.........+88

6/10 .........+84

5/10 ........+80

4/10 .........+76

3/10 .........+72

2/10 .......+68

1/10 .......+64

Recharge .....................Cost

First ........................900,000gp

Second .....................720,000gp

Third ........................540,000gp

Fourth ........................360,000gp

Fifth and onwards 180,000gp

I copy this from tip.it site, and your crystal bow makes a seed when u use it 2500 times

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

the 10/10 bow doesn't change

the other bow degrades down to a seed

Do you actually use that technique, and if so, are you able to keep count well enough to make it effective? I've never bothered to try because it seems like too much effort to try to count the number of shots taken (when I could be half watching tv or browsing forums instead).

elle2nq7.jpg