:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Why is there a need for 3 gardens, if you want convinient access to your chapel for faster prayer training, you can just build your portal in the garden north of your chapel, this way your south most garden can be deleted and repaced with a skill hall :wink:

How dare you!!!! How daaaaare you!!!!!! :| :| My poor gardens, delete them!?! How can you even think of such a thing!?

:oops: :oops:

I'm a bit attached to my gardens. I actually use the quest hall to teleport to Edgy, not the portal chamber. It's close enough. Besides, my gardens add a necessary bit of.. pleasant scenery :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you!!!! How daaaaare you!!!!!! :| :| My poor gardens, delete them!?! How can you even think of such a thing!?

I'm a bit attached to my gardens. I actually use the quest hall to teleport to Edgy, not the portal chamber. It's close enough. Besides, my gardens add a necessary bit of.. pleasant scenery :)

Erm it's not anytime that jagex may raise the room limit requirement. Chances are if they put in a new room or something, then we may get a raise in the room limit. In fact if you sacrifice a garden, your kbd head can finally find a home on the wall

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Erm it's not anytime that jagex may raise the room limit requirement. Chances are if they put in a new room or something, then we may get a raise in the room limit. In fact if you sacrifice a garden, your kbd head can finally find a home on the wall

I'm well aware of that. I remember a Jagex mod posting something about the room limit a few months ago, saying that they're working on it. Hoping to reduce the data or something like that.. I'm really not in huge need of a Skill Hall. I prefer my "pretty gardens."

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Congrats on lvl 90 & 106 combat :D

When will you update your avatar & sig?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Congrats on lvl 90 & 106 combat :D

When will you update your avatar & sig?

When I stop being lazy :shock:

Lol, I'll update my avatar when I get 91 prayer, since I will be out of bones by then. And I'll update my sig when I'm 91 rc :wink:

Posted Image

I love your rcing, how much cash have you made rcing?

Not sure of the exact number. I've been making my own nats/laws since level 60 or so, maybe a bit before (with the exception of FFL from 74-75 before Pure Essence). Quite a few of those nats were back in the day before pouches/the Abyss, when nats were 400ea and before the 'era' of Pure Essence. So it's hard to come up with an exact number :wink:

My estimate would be 400k-500k nats = ~150m gp.

Very, very rough estimate. Could be way more, or way less, I have no idea :)

Posted Image

Pssst.... look down \'

\/

\/

\/

The sig looks great, Oreo! :thumbsup: Definitely worth the wait :D That sure is one heck of a starry sky \'

Posted Image

The sig looks great, Oreo! :thumbsup: Definitely worth the wait :D That sure is one heck of a starry sky \:D/

Thanks :D I actually did try it out with less stars, but it simply wasn't pleasing to me and didn't look good. Its much better this way ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

The sig looks great, Oreo! :thumbsup: Definitely worth the wait :D That sure is one heck of a starry sky \:D/

Thanks :D I actually did try it out with less stars, but it simply wasn't pleasing to me and didn't look good. Its much better this way ::'

Hmm. You could try some faded hills in the background and/or some clouds. But either way, it looks great :)

Posted Image

Think of it this way, it looks like snow and it'd perfect for winter/holiday times. I thought it was snow at first :oops: but nice sig!

Gratz on the cmb and prayer lvl! No closet...? :x

codguy.png

Codguy.png

The sig looks great, Oreo! Definitely worth the wait :D That sure is one heck of a starry sky

Think of it this way, it looks like snow and it'd perfect for winter/holiday times. I thought it was snow at first :oops: but nice sig!

Gratz on the cmb and prayer lvl! No closet...? :x

Now that you mention it, it does look a bit like snow. I think it'd be awesome if you added a thin later of snow to the ground/trees/rocks. As Codguy said, it'd be perfect for Christmas and the winter season :D

Thanks Codguy :D Hoping to get 91 tonight, but it depends how tired I am later. I have a Religion final tomorrow but it's not until 12 :D So I can afford to stay up late \:D/

Posted Image

Those are some good ideas, I'll try them out. I've already added all the snow to the ground, gonna start on the trees now. I want to leave the sky clear, so no clouds. The hills make take some time to get right, but I'm gonna try it ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

*Takes 10k xp from fletching to write this message*

I need to hurry up :D Seeing as i have school again, but 7 days till i get like a month off :D

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Wow. Congratulations on 90 prayer :D

Thank you :D I fell asleep while watching a movie last night :-s So I guess I'll get 91 today :P

I need to hurry up :D Seeing as i have school again, but 7 days till i get like a month off :D

Gah! A bunch of my siblings are visiting for ~7 days next week. That'll take some time off from my no lifing :?

gratz on 90 prayer :XD:

Thanks!!

Great job; keep going! \:D/

Thank you Sty :) Always a pleasure to hear from you.

Posted Image

Gah! A bunch of my siblings are visiting for ~7 days next week. That'll take some time off from my no lifing :?

MUHAHAHA! I planned this! I told them that you had got married, and had won the lottery!

I mean...Erm, i said you have candy :D

I won't go as hard then :P

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

MUHAHAHA! I planned this! I told them that you had got married, and had won the lottery!

I mean...Erm, i said you have candy :D

I won't go as hard then :P

Pfft :| How could you!!!! :P

The real problem is that they might be staying in my room (where my computer is). If they don't, I shouldn't have any major problem. But if they do.. Doubt I'll be on rs at all, since I'll have to use my laptop (the lag is too intense to even bother doing anything).

Posted Image

I would like to return the furniture you gave me, all the doors are falling to the floor and its starting to appear moisture in the back of them :P

Please help me, what are the procedures to return them lol

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt