The usefulness of free lumby teleport.

2nd05013

Quite good and useful, not much need for lumby teleother any more, they should change it to varrock teleother etc...

what about people on ancients/lunars?

i used it afew times when doing quests (while getting to 175 quest points), and itll probably be pretty useful for getting to tears of guthix each week.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The recharge time is the only thing that I find very annoying.

Jagex put it that way so it can't be abused or overused until there's no meaning to train teleportation <.<

It saves me 3 spaces of teleport runes when i skill in wildy \'

:ohnoes: - Not a safe/reliable escape though.

My preferred escape kit is the Skull sceptre - not had occasion to try tapping out with it wielded yet.

PS. For greater effect, light logs, them move onto fire and use LHP teleport, uttering suitable incantation as you depart.

Erm, of course i would do it in a very remote spot where much pkers wouldn't visit. If it gets interrupted, i'm just unlucky :(

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

than to get the right runes, also free using this lvl 1 tele.

Its not level 1, I was bored a few days ago and got lots of primed bars, I then managed to drain my magic all the way down to 0, the lumby tele was still glowing and when i pressed it I began doing the ritual for tele to lumby, it is a level 0 spell!

Useful for recharging pray after a barrows trip- frees up some invent space.

only if your barrows runs take 30minutes

You know, i use it at barrows too lol. Don't be hating because people do more than one chest per run. I also use it when i abyss rc and i forget to change my glory AND dueling ring.

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.