what gives the best clues

runescapeloser22

as they said above clues rewards are completly random, doenst matter what monster droped it. so if you want awsome rewards the best way to do that is kill monster that drop the most clues. i find hellhounds are the best dropers for lvl 3 clues and pick pocketing h.a.m members are by far the best way to get lvl 1 clues (i do lvl 1 clues to collect book pages :thumbsup: )

Jellies are the lowest level monsters which drop level 3 clues. You need 53 Slayer to kill them, though. If you have that level, however, I would definitely recommend Jellies as they are easy to kill and are numerous.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

If you just want clue scrolls, then the best monsters are, believe it or not, ankous :shock: . You can find them in the sepulchre of death in the stronghold of security, there is a room with lvl75 ones straight north from the ladder. Hoever, the only other useful thing they drop is the skull left half, so they aren't that good to train on.

If you just want clue scrolls, then the best monsters are, believe it or not, ankous :shock: . You can find them in the sepulchre of death in the stronghold of security, there is a room with lvl75 ones straight north from the ladder. Hoever, the only other useful thing they drop is the skull left half, so they aren't that good to train on.

er... you dont consider deaths and bloods from them to be useful? they drop heaps of them.

EDIT: they are also one of the best things to train on because if they are uncrowded, you can wear Salve Ammy, and whip them away. They fall really quickly

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

er... you dont consider deaths and bloods from them to be useful? they drop heaps of them.

My bad, I don't train there much. You seem to know much more than me so I'll take your word for it.