Most Crazy Thing You've Done At School?

My_Eggs

once I was picking on this dude 2x smaller than me and he threw 2 punches at me that I blocked then he punched me and I grabed him and threw him agist a stone wall and went to class ::' turned out he was in same class as me and he had 2 people helping him limp to class :o

and once I jumped up on a desk and kicked someone in the face (I had a little dog Sh*t on my shoe)for the rest of the year people who didnt know my name called me that dude who kicked that fat kick in the face (only my friend knew about what was on my shoe) O:)

Wow. Congratulations. You're a bully and a douchebag. That's a winning combination. Good luck making friends, getting a girlfriend, and even making it out of highschool with your amazing social skills.

3898000bYVcx.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not stupid, but fun.

Chucking handfuls of cherries, grapes, strawberries, or whatever you had across the cafeteria. fun fun fun.

Also I was using a spoon for a slingshot with my pasta (eww school lunches) aimed at the principal, but the spoon snapped and the pasta + the spoon hit her in the butt. =D>

Lunch is so fun..

redbullsigortiz.jpg

once I was picking on this dude 2x smaller than me and he threw 2 punches at me that I blocked then he punched me and I grabed him and threw him agist a stone wall and went to class ::' turned out he was in same class as me and he had 2 people helping him limp to class :o

and once I jumped up on a desk and kicked someone in the face (I had a little dog Sh*t on my shoe)for the rest of the year people who didnt know my name called me that dude who kicked that fat kick in the face (only my friend knew about what was on my shoe) O:)

Congratulations. You are now officially the least respected user on Tip.It. You're a loser. You're proud of yourself because you pick on people? I don't think I can even begin to explain how stupid that is and how stupid that makes you look.

Congratulations. You are now officially the least respected user on Tip.It. You're a loser. You're proud of yourself because you pick on people? I don't think I can even begin to explain how stupid that is and how stupid that makes you look.

uhhh....HELLO!!?? your picking on me! \' :D

siggy ^.^

I'm sorry, did he kick you in the face? Did he put crap in your mouth?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I think we're well within our rights to tell you how much of an [wagon] you are. Especially when you come here and brag about it.

Whatever karma decides to deal back your way will be too good for you.

3898000bYVcx.png

The difference between what you did and what were doing is this. You DESERVE it! :twisted:

that stuff was a year ago I said sorry to both people before and im not bragging I got sick after I did that so bad karma came and went

Explain the happy faces if you are not bragging. And being sick isnt good enough.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

hmm...considering wat my parents have said about me... iwould have to take a long time to think of them all...well this is all i can think:

currently i'm in 8th grade over 9 years of school ( including kindergaten ), i've accumilated quite some interesting ones...

kindergarten: some boy stuck a pointy pencil under my seat wen i was goin tosit... jumped up and socked him in the nose... , we became mortal enemies... chucked a water baloon at him on last day...

1st grade: my mortal enemy moves... wonder y? we were sitin in the library at scool and some kid shoves me, i shove him bak... into the school camcorder... i had to clean the whole library...

2nd grade: MAJOR food fight, all started cauz of a dare to throw a banana peel to the girl table... never got caught hehehe...

3rd grade: snuk into teachers lounge ( didn't get caught )... huge dog pile in football...

4th grade: tweetie war, i made an equal to the nuclear missle in that war... the PAPERCLIP TWEETIE with GINORMOUS RUBBER BAND...

5th grade: surprisingly nothin...

6th grade: new school in new city... i'm the "new guy", got piked on... guess how that turned out?

7th grade: got into a fight cauz i got shoved

8th grade: nothin yet...

WOW! that was long... <.<

that stuff was a year ago I said sorry to both people before and im not bragging I got sick after I did that so bad karma came and went

You aren't fooling anyone. If you were serious about being sorry, you would've mentioned it in your post and realized what you did was pathetic and low. You just typed this up because we are all flaming you for your actions.

dmanxb7.jpg

Hired out some helium pump and filled the school hall with helium filled condoms. The years seven's were ecstatic at the fun balloons they got to play with.

They didn't notice the lube?!

O_o

Hired out some helium pump and filled the school hall with helium filled condoms. The years seven's were ecstatic at the fun balloons they got to play with.

They didn't notice the lube?!

O_o

Lol no idea, we went to the hall and they were playing volleyball with them :shock:

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

once I was picking on this dude 2x smaller than me and he threw 2 punches at me that I blocked then he punched me and I grabed him and threw him agist a stone wall and went to class turned out he was in same class as me and he had 2 people helping him limp to class

and once I jumped up on a desk and kicked someone in the face (I had a little dog Sh*t on my shoe)for the rest of the year people who didnt know my name called me that dude who kicked that fat kick in the face (only my friend knew about what was on my shoe)

Ad No_0ne said, you have become (atleast in my eyes) one of the worst and least respected people on Tip.it. You think its funny that you can hurt people (PHYSICLY! NOT typing, there is a huge diference between hurting somone IRL and over a forum) "2x smaller than you". ATLEAST give them a fair fight, or are you not physicly capable of harming somone your own wieght and size?

Jerk.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

hahah, one we just did...

just found a photo of our two tutors in one of their myspaces.

so we photoshopped them, gave them massive heads, tiny eyes etc hahah.

it's now printed and stuck on the wall of the computer room at the top so our tutors cant reach it

lets see who gets suspended tomorrow 8-)

logo.jpg

to go SKINNY DIPPING :P

dang, i wish i had been there with you!

OOER, I BET. haha.

well i havent done anything really crazy =[ funniest things me and my mates have done were put on silver man thongs [you know you love it] and done part boy...TEAM XTREME. haahaha, coor that was funny. we jsut surrounded somebody and put the music on out phones, last couple we did though they got proper angry and started swinging <.<

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

Getting High at my school in the Dark room in my photo class I got 5 days of subspection :XD:

wearing a dress at school because I lost a bet with someone :XD:

and running naked at a football game and got caught and fine $500 :XD:

yes i have a s*it load of bad luck

Gamemonster3.png

Gamemonster3.png

Yeah, because doing those smeg obvious things is bad luck. =;

Didn't you know Bubsa? In America, you can run across football fields naked and not get caught. Duh. :roll: . He obviously has bad luck.

dmanxb7.jpg