My new siggy

Pirate

Pretty decent sig, I like the anime charectar in it, but she should be more visible. To add a stroke merge all your layer, then go to EDIT>Stroke, select a whatever size stroke you want.

Also, for better looking borders, Do a three Pxl black stroke, then a 2 Pxl white stroke, and so on, it gets nice results :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Wow its very well blended sig, but did you make it yourself? its just that if you don't know how to make a boarder and you did such a good job on the sig, hard to believe you made it.

Overall if you did make it, it is very apealing and looks great in my opinion, Not a fan of anime but it works well for this sig.

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Wow its very well blended sig, but did you make it yourself? its just that if you don't know how to make a boarder and you did such a good job on the sig, hard to believe you made it.

Overall if you did make it, it is very apealing and looks great in my opinion, Not a fan of anime but it works well for this sig.

Jlr

Yeah, thats a brilliant points, Please explain

I did make it it is actually quite easy...

first make some random funky design...

second take an anime pic...

third make em the same size...

fourth select blending options and change to opaccity..

merge visible, voila your done

hmm sounds a bit like a turtorial to me, well the bottom line i guess is that you did a good job on it. The bg looks really good for a beginner on ps though... It looks so well put together. and for the croping and the blending of the anime girl, its almost perfect. Oh well Great job. As for the boarder ill help ya out. go into ps and make a new layer on the sig and put a stroke around the whole sig. You can chose the color or the size of the boarder.

Good job

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

I think it would be good if it was the second one for all of it but the first sig for the part that has the white line and says white blurred.

I dont know its so hard to figure out what one is better. At the moment now the second one looks better to me except i dont like where it says white.