The Leviathan and his lair(No Concept art on tip.it)

BlackKingX

God enough about the bloody pictures :roll: There 5 minute drawings only to show his idea across, so stop saying there all 'that'.

Now, your idea, is fairly good, but i think there should be some sort of restriction to stop lvl 3 noobs going in there and throwing bronze swords at them.

Maybe a hard quest to complete to verse this monster, and say a million people were attacking it (well not a million, but you get my point) who would get the drop? the person who did the most damage? If this, i think there should be something evening out the power..Because otherwise people will go in there with ancient magicks and boom boom boom, ice flying across the room.

But, hey this is just a suggestion, let me know what you think. (oh i like the idea of fire spells being weakened, but i think water-based spells maybe should be weaked with it. Maybe you have to earth spell it or something?)

Cheers,

Nick

God enough about the bloody pictures :roll: There 5 minute drawings only to show his idea across, so stop saying there all 'that'.

Now, your idea, is fairly good, but i think there should be some sort of restriction to stop lvl 3 noobs going in there and throwing bronze swords at them.

Maybe a hard quest to complete to verse this monster, and say a million people were attacking it (well not a million, but you get my point) who would get the drop? the person who did the most damage? If this, i think there should be something evening out the power..Because otherwise people will go in there with ancient magicks and boom boom boom, ice flying across the room.

But, hey this is just a suggestion, let me know what you think. (oh i like the idea of fire spells being weakened, but i think water-based spells maybe should be weaked with it. Maybe you have to earth spell it or something?)

Cheers,

Nick

If a level 3 can finish Recipe for Disaster, then he deserves to get in there. =D> Anyways, the level 3 would die instantly upon entering, he wouldn't even manage to attack(Leviathan can attack multiple targets at once!). Also no ammount of luck in the world could cause a level 3 to deal any sort of damage at all on the Leviathan.

Anyways. As for who gets the drop.. I have been thinking about it for some time, and I think the 3 people who dealt the most damage would see the 3 drops first. The 3 drops would be circling the pool in the centre at the very bottom. Person who did the most damages drop would have the best chance of being a rarer item.. Person who did the second most damage would have the second best chance. Person who did the third most damage would have the third best chance.. Of course after a minute the three drops would appear to everyone to pick up.. So they'd have to hurry up and get their items.

------

Anyways. I think it's possible for 4 high levels(120+) in full barrows armour to take out The Leviathan.. However they'd only be able to manage 1 Leviathan per trip..

Where as a group of about 10-15 level 100+'s might manage 1 or 2 Leviathans per trip.

nice but....way too much hp....would take like half an hour to kill it with a group of 10 people....and then someone gets the sword or something and wont share drop.....not a good idea imo

decedenthope.png

Killed Hobgoblin Champion: 1/28/07

The economy is run by 13 year olds. Inflation hits when their girlfriends dump them. Besides, in any normal economy an influx of new items is a good shot in the arm.

very nice idea and good worked out :thumbsup:

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

nice but....way too much hp....would take like half an hour to kill it with a group of 10 people....and then someone gets the sword or something and wont share drop.....not a good idea imo

If they won't share a drop you picked a horrible team. It's the same with every one of the group monsters. Kalaphite queen, mole, dagganoth kings, chaos elemental, etc...

As for it taking too long to kill. It is not a monster for noobs. If it takes you too long to kill then you should get killed by it.

This isn't the type of monster you can get 30 kills per trip.. It's like 1-5 WITH a large group.

ur art> misterxmans art no lie..u get right to the point :)

Thanks. If it wasn't for you I never would of removed the 5 second doodles on tip.it because you're all morons. Now you people have nothing but text.

Thankfully the RuneVillage community is more mature though.