The Leviathan and his lair(No Concept art on tip.it)

BlackKingX

Concept art removed on Tip.it because people wouldn't stay on topic. Some idiots don't know what concept art is, and lipped me off because I didn't make it 3D and spend hours on each drawing. They kept going on about how Jagex would never put my images directly into RuneScape because they weren't good enough(Ya, that's right.. Lots of morons on these forums that don't realize Jagex does the graphics themselves.).

The Leviathan

A new area/monster designed for people fighting in parties.

Grab your scuba gear and venture deep into the ocean with your party.. Eventually you will come across a cave.

After entering the cave you will surface out of the water into a small little room with an enterance in front of you. This small room will have ancient writings on the wall warning you of "The Leviathan".. This room is also the perfect place to make sure everyone in your party is ready to fight this demon of the sea.

"Everyone potted up? Yes? Alright, lets continue on with the suggestion then! =D"

Upon entering the actual lair of Leviathan, you will notice a spiraling staircase rotating around a large pond in the centre. The Leviathan will be huge, and will attempt to attack you as you go down the endless spiralling passages. Depending on your agility level you might be able to dodge out of the way when he slams one of his tentacles/arms down, if you don't dodge he will hit you with melee. There is an HP bar at the top right hand corner which indicates to everyone inside Leviathans Lair how much Hitpoints he has left, since seeing his actual HP bar might be too difficult with his giant size.

Rangers and mages can attack the Leviathan on the way down.. However a meleer will have to reach the bottom of the spiralling staircase in order to attack it head on, or attack part of it that hits the ramp while trying to attack you(it'll stay there for a limited time).

At the bottom there are a couple respawns of raw fish, around the Leviathans pond.

When the Leviathan dies, it will drop items at the bottom of the spiral lair.

The Leviathan is level 900, it can attack multiple targets at a time with melee/magic/range(however it doesn't hit too hard.. 30's on average.), and sometimes it will splash you with water that can't be protected against with prayers(much like firebreath while you have the shield on). Note he has VERY HIGH HITPOINTS AND ATTACKS MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME! It takes a very long time to defeat, and should require a team of around 10-20(Sort of like a guild monster that can't be solo'd.).

Combat: 900 Hitpoints:3200 Max Hit: 30-40 Attack Type: Mostly melee, some range, some magic, some water(non melee/range/magic) Multicombat: Attacks several players at the same time.

The unique drops of the Leviathan:

Rod of the Sea(Uncommon) - Staff brimming with the powers of the ocean(Pretty much a really powerful water battlestaff.). 75 Magic.

Leviathan Hide(100% drop) - Hide that can be crafted into powerful range armour with 86+ crafting.

Leviathan Blade(semi-rare) - A sword of immense power that can call forth the fierce rage of the ocean. 90 Attack.

Dragon Arrow(s)(uncommon) - Arrows more powerful than runite arrows(Requires Seercull bow or higher to shoot.).

Leviathan helmet(semi-rare) - Equal to dragon med, with great range bonus too(80 def).

Other drops of the Leviathan:

All jewels(common), 200-4000 coins(common), seaweed(common), water battlestaff(common), 10-60 water runes(common), dragon halfshield(semi-rare), dragon medium(uncommon), dragon spear(uncommon), dragon chain(very rare), raw lobster(common), plank/oak plank/teak plank/mahogany plank(common-uncommon).

stronger then jad so the drops are perhaps worth it.. atleast you can fight it in multicombat or else it'd be impossible

Imagine how hard Levianthan would hit if you were fighting him in the actual water, insted of in a cave.. :lol:

that would be scary :P it would disable some mage and weaken range and melee combat...

Dr_Brinner.png

stronger then jad so the drops are perhaps worth it.. atleast you can fight it in multicombat or else it'd be impossible

cept its multi combat. Funny art lol but good idea, u suggested things very well and thought this out. I agree totally except dragon arrows...it'd be hard to get in if its an uncommon drop :wink: , plus what bones does it drop?

I spent like 10 seconds on each doodle. I just wanted to get my ideas down. I'm not getting payed to come up with ideas, so why should I spend hours on a good quality image that will never be used? :shame:

Would you guys prefer just text? It's a lot harder to understand an idea when you don't have some sample images to help give you an idea.

he he love the art, u paint EXTREMEIST!!!!!

ok, mind if i make a suggestion, how about since it would take mellee more time to go donw there and atk the beast, it hits an average of double what range/magic would do?

idk

just to maybe make it fair

also, i think there should be a litharian(sry if spelling is bad) chain body, (common) and pl8skirt/legs(common) and maybe even a sub wepon, like a dagger, or spear(exra rare)

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

Good idea....

It would be awesome having a group of 100 people attacking the one monster.

You'd take Leviathan out in no time..... Lets see.. If each player hits 10 at the same time, that's 1000 damage.. Everyone attacking 4 times should kill him. :-k

sounds really decent

only thing is, where could it be, and could there also be some other monsters in the cave to stop too many players attacking it easily

also, have the pest control effect on, where two things cannot be on the same square

perhaps specials and fire spells could be uneffective against it, with water spells dealing damage to you equal to a ring of recoil

also, you could add a new bow to it: Sea Bane

uses arrows up to dragon and bone arrows (bone shafts+normal arrowheds, dragon arrows also dropped by leviation

the special would be a +5 to range and attack but -10 to prayer and -5 to strength

blood spells or spells that damage and heal would deal you damage instead of healing you, the seercull would lower the magic attack damage done to you

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

sounds really decent

only thing is, where could it be, and could there also be some other monsters in the cave to stop too many players attacking it easily

also, have the pest control effect on, where two things cannot be on the same square

perhaps specials and fire spells could be uneffective against it, with water spells dealing damage to you equal to a ring of recoil

also, you could add a new bow to it: Sea Bane

uses arrows up to dragon and bone arrows (bone shafts+normal arrowheds, dragon arrows also dropped by leviation

the special would be a +5 to range and attack but -10 to prayer and -5 to strength

blood spells or spells that damage and heal would deal you damage instead of healing you, the seercull would lower the magic attack damage done to you

Sea Bane is a good idea..

UR MY HERO!!!! finaly im not the only person who is 1:not an atrist and 2: loves fighting wit a pary of friend . hi five hero!

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

UR MY HERO!!!! finaly im not the only person who is 1:not an atrist and 2: loves fighting wit a pary of friend . hi five hero!

Actually I am an Artist. I do computer game graphics for a living. MAYBE YOU FORGOT TO READ ALL THE CAPITALS AT THE TOP OF THE POST YOU NOOB!

Very good, You didn't write up long meaningless paragraphs about stupid things no one is concerned about. The pictures are sweet I don't care what anyone says! I support!

BlackKingX calm down he wasn't trying to take any of your arrogance.. I mean brilliance!...

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

What the hell is wrong with RuneScape players like you? It's like all you are trying to do is lip off other people to make yourself feel bigger. You guys go completly off topic to lip off something that has absolutly nothing to do with the suggestion itself.

good idea, but i think that it should at least be able to hit 60 or higher

i mean jad is 200 lvl lower an i think his max is like 90 or somthin

and since being in multicombat where he can be teamed it would make more sense to make him very dangerous

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

good idea, but i think that it should at least be able to hit 60 or higher

i mean jad is 200 lvl lower an i think his max is like 90 or somthin

and since being in multicombat where he can be teamed it would make more sense to make him very dangerous

Jad can only attack one target at a time. The Leviathan can attack multiple targets.

Jad only has 300 hitpoints. The Leviathan has 3000.

Jad warns you of his attacks before hand, and you can protect prayer against all of them. The Leviathan gives no warning, and when he splashes you with water you can't protect against it.

Trust me. I thought VERY carefully about this idea before suggesting it.