Noobiest Way You Made Money As A Noob?

tylersk8shop

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you can get an axe from the wcing tutor and sell it at lumby gen store then get another from the tutor and sell it then repeat.

Aren't those things unsellable,untradeble, and undropable? Only breakable?

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

when i started i wandered upon rimmington and went into the house with the pickaxe in it, well upstairs there was one man spawn and a bronze scimitar spawn, well i looted bronze scimmies and whatever the man dropped as i trained...until i died and couldnt find my way back to rimmington for over a month

then as i got better my friend and i found the earth staff/steel plate spawn out in lava maze and camped there for awhile...made decent money doing that honestly :shock: around 20-30k a run

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

Iron%20Chef%20Dj.gif

yayformepa1.png

I used to mine ess. I also used to be a mining+smithing noob. I would mine 14 copper and 14 tin in East Varrock Mine, walk ALL THE WAY to Lumby. Smelt it. Walk all the way back up to Varrock and make it into weapons. Sell it at the Gen Store for about a total of 60 gp. Laughing Then my friend taught me how to mine a few loads. Go to Fally. Smelt those few loads. Come back to varrock and make the weapons. Now I mine like a lot of loads, go to Al Kharid, and smelt, and sell Smile

I did the excatly same thing... (including iron, but no friend who told me) :anxious:

panda_blue_signature.png

6_100_rc.png

Looting coins outside varrock castle (at the high levels killing guards)

Picking up iron daggers in goblin hut, while ranging the goblins that were under attack

Collecting arrows in the wilderness by the bears (often getting KO'ed by the bears before i reached 100+ arrows)

Making lots of new accounts, drop trading the 25 arrows you get :oops: (there was no tutorial island back then, so this went quite fast)

This was all RSC <3:

siggehbv9.png

I think I did everything. Killed goblins, men, cows, all the low level stuff. I'd mine silver, smelt it, and sell to general stores. Did the silk trick. Take rangers arrows as they appeared. Ticked off a lot of them, but that's how I got my first 1k of bronze, iron and steel arrows. Pick up drops that others didn't want. I still do that, but only if it's a drop I can use. Nowadays, when I need money, I smith mith plates and high alch them. 3200 per if you didn't spend any money getting the materials.

Go runing into any quiet little store on a Sunday morning and say, "ARE YOU OPEN ON THURSDAY!?" He'll say yes, say "THANK YOU!" and run. Let them figure it out. It's not your concern.-George Carlin

I sold cowhides to a level 15 for 75 gp each, i thought he was a good...one day he didn't log on and i nearly quit cas thats all i did.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Well... The funnie thing is that...

When I was a noob/newb I never wanted money. I always had everything I needed, because I trained almost always magic (and a little melee combat, thus i never needed good weapons or armor). You shoud say, that magic training needs runes, well, thats the 2nd part. I trained runecrafting too, I always used my own runes, from my own essence I mined (thats the 3rd, i trained mining too, but I didn't cared about mining).

So, when i was a noob, I never made money. Now, I'm still a f2p, and i need money for pks and smithing, that's why I want 85 mining now (only 500 iron ore till 82)...

• 2 weeks later...

My first file was a woodcutting fanatic, at 7 combat I didn't even know what a skiller was, and I had 57 woodcutting :lol: Then I trusted someone with my pass and my original file got stolen and I made pissant. Pissant always was a mix of everything, but I did a lot of combat.

I mined my first full rune from ess.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

the memories, you reminded me to kill half the population of lumbridge for the advice they give you when you start out =P

anyway i wandered around lumbridge and asked the npcs how to make money and they all said smithing was good...

so i went to varrock east mine, after fierce competition for tin and copper i walked all the way to lumbridge, smelted, walked all the way back to varrock, smithed, and sold to general store =P (didnt know about alkarid =P )

I sold goblin mails to the general store whenever I got them as drops from goblins \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My first day I was in Varrock Castle's northeast tower watching a lvl 54 or something kill guards. And I'd then take the bones and bury them, and take the geepee lying on the ground. Then some lvl 30 something came in and died, he dropped like 15 iron platebodies or something and I picked them up and sold them all! I made about 7k my first day, I was happy. By the end of the week I was better and richer than my friends who had been playing longer than me.

codguy.png

Codguy.png