Karanmja demon fighting q

Invincible_N

Ignore this advice:

I really don't think it matters because the storyline will stay the same.

Anyway if you want advice on killing him as well, sharks and prayer potions is all you need. Put protect from magic, because that recudes your prayers. (prayers would be needed later in the quest) good luck. :wink:

NEVERMIND, I thought you meant Legends Quest, ignore the i font. I now know you meant lessers.

Anyway back to topic, I think less crowded since there are more to fight there.

Are you thinking to go on crowded worlds because of faster respawn?

Well usually there are lots of people, so I say go for the emptiest world at lessers even if it's not a populated world.

Or you can go to Crandor lessers, 2 for 1 person is usually enough.

icecube7.jpeg

Are you thinking to go on crowded worlds because of faster respawn?

Well usually there are lots of people, so I say go for the emptiest world at lessers even if it's not a populated world.

Or you can go to Crandor lessers, 2 for 1 person is usually enough.

Actually I was thinking crowded because people wouldnt go fight them in crowded worlds because they would think its going to be crowded, and trhen everybody is in the small worlds and less people would be killing them in the crowded worlds.

("\(.:...:.)/")

Full worlds somehow manage to have full training spots (even the merchanting ones). Don't go to the lowest filled worlds because there will be other people that think like you and assume there won't be people there. The best worlds are the average filled worlds (usually some random number or depending where you live sometimes the "best world" choice option at the top.) That's just how I train when it comes to crowded spots.

Sc.png

yes, low populated would probabaly be the best choice. less people, slower respawn, but still you would probabaly get more kills.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

...Actually I was thinking crowded because people wouldnt go fight them in crowded worlds because they would think its going to be crowded,

and trhen everybody is in the small worlds and less people would be killing them in the crowded worlds.

Lol, I like the way that you think!

It's kind of a Chicken-and-Egg situation.

I usually pick a world "close" to me to limit connection/lag problems.

Otherwise, I world hop if it gets very crowded.

Whan doing respawnable things like killing, mining, picking snape grass and such I always try to join highly populated worlds. Especially 2 becuase most people join that world just to merchant leaving the rest of the world wide open for the picking.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !