Everybody else is doing it; my first pixel try!

Turbobart

It's really really bad. Better luck next time

And you are better? :lol:

Nice shading, plain background though.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

True. :lol:

Yea I am better and no I didnt say it because of that he said it to someone else in another post...

well your pathetic so shut up

Yea I am better and no I didnt say it because of that he said it to someone else in another post...

sig battle him then. . ..

Interesting, looks as if Picasso started doing pixel sigs.

lol, i was thinking the exact thing, it looks like tats crying lady painting, i like it unique style and awesome shading.. may i ask...

in all seriousness are u colour blind?

.:'':.Cool Banana!

"Everybody else is doing it; my first pixel try!"

-lol, just going with the majority eh? p33r pressure? Hope you're not being bullied by TJ and MxM ;)

And yeh, the sig is very unique... Only one problem... I USED TO HAVE THE 999 EDIT MESSAGE IN MY SIG!!! lol... I don't think you copied me though, cause I only had it for around a week, and I don't think ne1 noticed ;)

:lol: I fell for that sig just the other day when I saw it somewhere. I was like "What the hell? Edited 999 times? WTF?!?!? How long would've that taken him?" and then after a few seconds of shock I finally realised it was a sig. Man I'm slow.

Sorry for this late reply, but I couldn't get access to my internet :?

You ignorance amuses me :) I just said that to T-Roach because it was true. His sig was really bad. Later, he did respected my opinion.

What are you? T-Roaches' slave? I have nothing to do with you, I don't even know you, yet it looks that you're really want a flame war. I don't make bad comments because of personal reasons, I make bad comments when they just have to be there. So please, either say what you think of my work, or just say nothing at all :roll:

"Everybody else is doing it; my first pixel try!"

-lol, just going with the majority eh? p33r pressure? Hope you're not being bullied by TJ and MxM ;)

And yeh, the sig is very unique... Only one problem... I USED TO HAVE THE 999 EDIT MESSAGE IN MY SIG!!! lol... I don't think you copied me though, cause I only had it for around a week, and I don't think ne1 noticed ;)

Hehe, nah, I just wanted to try pixel art too, just to check things out a bit.

And about the 999 edits thingy, I had that a while in my sig on the old Scapeboard, so I didn't copy anything of you. Looks like we have the same type of humor :wink:

I'm rather busy right now, so I will finish my work when I have nothing else to do. I'm still thinking of some kind of background, but the idea will come eventually.