AND THE CARDINALS WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dalcyte

hahahaha this is hilarious because you know FOR A FACT detroit will win it if even sweep the series based on how good they are. the cards are going to get beasted face it. lmao and they're facial expressions are going to be worse then the mets'

wow i'm sorry, but you're not actin very smart.

A. I'm talking about that the cards beat the mtes in the NLCS, I know for a fact that they are going to get swept no problem...maybe you should read my earlier posts...? :-k

B. I faced it, i already said and you said i said it. So...maybe take a few classes on writing perhaps?

C. Why are they going to be worse? How much worse could losing with the winning runs in the top of the ninth, then you're best batter striking out with bases loaded? They were people crying, people just staring into space in the rain...wow, most people i know in st. louis ARE WELL AWARE that they will lose, so the whole "facial expression" thing isn't very smart, i mean we're all just happy that they got the pennant and beat the mets. I take it your a mets fan, so don't be a sore loser k?

i cried (literally) when molina hit it. i followed the mets and believed in them...

until game 7...

how can you win a game when your hitters dont show up?

shure suppa pitched great but he had the same exact break-in pitch most of the time... they couldnt have realized that? and even the other pitchers later on.

if chavez didnt make that incredible catch in the 6th(?), the mets probably would've woke up and won the game. you saw how they decided to start hitting in the 9th... if only that happened 3 innings earlier.

the thing that pisses me off the most is that beltran looked at the game ending pitch. i dont care if he missed or it was caught, but it was 2 outs, 0-2, and the pitch was anything but a ball and he LOOKED...

happiehour.jpeg

I for one am not happy they made it. I had $32 dollars on the mets and they go and blow it. It was a great game but what a dissapointment... :wall:

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

i cried (literally) when molina hit it. i followed the mets and believed in them...

until game 7...

how can you win a game when your hitters dont show up?

shure suppa pitched great but he had the same exact break-in pitch most of the time... they couldnt have realized that? and even the other pitchers later on.

if chavez didnt make that incredible catch in the 6th(?), the mets probably would've woke up and won the game. you saw how they decided to start hitting in the 9th... if only that happened 3 innings earlier.

the thing that pisses me off the most is that beltran looked at the game ending pitch. i dont care if he missed or it was caught, but it was 2 outs, 0-2, and the pitch was anything but a ball and he LOOKED...

Thats what I said. Valentin and Chavez couldn't hit in the 6th with the bases loaded, but in the 9th with no one in scoring position they each get on base. That was the 2nd time in the series that Valentin struck out with the bases loaded. All the Mets have to do is improve their starting rotation, and if everything stays the same they could easily win the NL next year. Even though their rotation is good but there was too many injuries.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Lol, can you say AND THE CARDINALS WIN GAME 1!!! Or at least they will in an hour and a half or so. But yeah, it's over, they just look too good. I always say, I'd rather play fatigued than rested. It's EXTREMELY hard to pitch with 10 days rest. EXTREMELY. I'd rather play a game every day and have my guys all ship-shape! :roll: I've always believed in that theory, and it looks like it's true.