~~~~~ Desert Wars Minigame Suggestion ~~~~~

Triquos

desertwarsminigamerw4.jpg

Far away in the twilight time,

Of every people, in every clime,

Dragons and griffins and monsters dire,

Born of water and earth and air and fire.

^ the above I got from mythicalrealm, it's in no way done by me, I just saw it and thought it looked exactly like my idea I had in mind and I just had to get that picture and use it to show how it could look like in rs =) or even the front page in rs main page if they ever implemented it, it would look 0wnage! (well, atleast get an image of how awesome it would be)

Desert Wars Minigame.

Why? To introduce another 3 gods of course! And IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve chosen the most suitable ones of them all, armadyl, very similar to Saradomin, has a few different issues but all in all is the best option for the holy god. For the god of balance IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve chosen Azzanadra, who you might recognise in Desert Treasure. Azzanadra used to work for Zaros, he was the only god that didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t betray him, he is more balanced, than good or bad, which is why this is the perfect choice for the 2nd god of balance. For the unholy god, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve chosen Amascus, goddess of destroying things, I originally thought of bringing in Zaros, but I think he should be for something else. I found the way websites I researched on these gods very interesting and thought she was most suited for the villain part in this Minigame.

Teleport method of getting there: Onyx necklace (5 charges)

South of the Quarry in the Kharidian Desert.

Requirements: 90 combat

What it would look like:

Desert Wars Minigame would look like a golden pyramid, inside will be to the east, a bank, to the west, will be the rewards store, to the middle will be a fountain made of pure onyx and red speckles flowing from the fountain nozzle. This is where you can recharge your onyx necklace. Finally, to the north, will be the waiting room which will look like a golden transparent circular shield where people stand and wait to be transported to the battlefield (waiting time will be 5 minutes unless 66 players are in the waiting room, then they shall be immediately transported to the battlefield).

The minimum amount of players will be in amounts of 3, as there will be 3 portals leading to the god that you support. So games will be from 27 (9 people on each team) to 66 players (22 players on each team)

Aim of the game: to get as many points as possible.

On arrival to the battlefield, you will notice you came from an ancient carriage. A pharoah will be the carriage driver.

Each game will be 10 minutes long, if at some stage you wish to go back to the pyramid, just go south until you reach the carriage and ask the person next to it to be taken back.

Ok, hereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s how it works.

After choosing which god to support, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re transported to the battlefield. It will be 100 squares long (north-south) and 50 squares wide (east-west. There will be hundreds of ancient beasts from each team and pharoahs that come from the summoning portals and attack anyone there at the time (the monsters that are on your team will not fight you). There will be a ditch to the east and west of the battlefield where rangers and magers can attack the different gods and their monsters that are summoned.

The gods will have 3000 hitpoints and will be level 345:

Armadyl: Armadyl will be a white knight with the colours of cyan and white. Armadyl will have a cyan symbol on the white platemail that he wears. ArmadylÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s special is summoning the Gyphon, which aids him in combat.

Gryphon will be level 100 and heals itself.

Azzanadra: Azzanadra will have the head of the dog Anubis, and have half a body, as described in a website that said what he looks like. Azzanadra will have dark blue and transparent colours. His special attack is summoning the Pheonix, which aids him in combat.

Pheonix will also be level 100 and has the ability to halve the damage done to him for 30 seconds.

Amascus: Amascus is an unholy female god who is more evil than Zaros! Amascus has the ability to summon the Serpent.

Serpent will be level 100 and has the power to reverse the damage to Amascus.

Obviously which team you join depends on which god you liked beforeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ Saradomin, Guthix or Zamorak, it doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really matter which one you choose though anyway as you will have to join 1 of 3 portals to play anyway.

The monsters will include:

From ArmadylÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s side:

Goats ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ level 23, 56, 89, 120

Doves ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ level 48, 69, 81

PegasusÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s (Unicorns) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ level 79, 132, 176

From AzzanadraÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s side:

Wolves ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ level 23, 56, 89, 120

Bears - level 48, 69, 81

Giant Crabs - level 79, 132, 176

From AmascusÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s side:

Snakes ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ level 23, 56, 89, 120

Demons - level 79, 132, 176

Dragons ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ level 79, 132, 176

The points system works that however many damage points you do, is how many points you will receive after the game.

Thus rewards being:

Sword of Armadyl: 400,000 points

Spear of Azzanadra: 400,000 points

Battleaxe of Amascus: 400,000 points

sword of armadyl: requires 80 attack

spear of azzanadra: requires 80 attack

battleaxe of amascut: requires 80 strength

symbols of the gods:

armadyl: gryphon

azzanadra: phoenix

amascus: snake

sword of armadyl:

attack bonus: defence bonus:

stab: +58 stab: +20

slash: +110 slash: +20

crush: +56 crush: +20

mage: +10 mage:+20

range: +10 range: +20

strength bonus: 120

prayer bonus: 5

special attack ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ life leech ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ summons a gryphon which reverses damage done to you by healing you by however much the opponent hit.

Uses ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâü of spec bar.

Spear of azzanadra:

stab: +100 stab: +10

slash: +100 slash: +10

crush: +100 crush: +10

mage: +10 mage: +10

range: +10 range: +10

strength bonus: 90

special attack ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ fire blaze - summons the pheonix to surround you, the pheonix will cut the damage in half done to you. Pheonix lasts half a second per however many prayer points you have.

Uses ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý of spec bar

battleaxe of amascus:

stab: +85 stab: +10

slash: +130 slash: +10

crush: +20 crush: +10

mage: +10 mage: +10

range: +10 range: +10

strength bonus: 140

special attack ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ summons the snake which in turn, reverses the damage of the hit done to you by the opponent.

Uses ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý of spec bar.

Now obviously these new weapons will be better than dragon, and I once thought at some stage that there should NEVER be anything better than dragon, as it looked so awesome. These new weapons would be even better looking and after barrows came out I thought, well, barrows is better than dragon, even if it may be at a cost, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s still better stats than dragon, so it got me wondering, if there ever will be something better, and now I think there should be, as much as dragon looks (0wnage-wise) stat wise, I think there should be better things at some stage.

I think this new minigame would become the new craze and since the desert is lonely and not a real hotspot, with this addition I think people would come to appreciate it more.

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d also think the new gods would be a great new starting point to new armour (havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t thought about what types but IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m thinking about new armour that gives special attacks and/or additions such as a fire augmentation that you can attach to your weapons/armour to make it more powerful etc.)

p.s. it would be awesome if people could please bump up this topic, I really want this new minigame to be implemented, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s always been on my mind and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve finally decided to do something about it =)

please, if you support this suggestion go to rs forums under suggestions and post in the my suggestion on Desert Wars with this quick find code number below so that jagex might take notice of it and hopefully implement it! =)

quick find code: 24-25-666-33530161

currently my suggestion has been eaten up by the page 51 monster on rs forums lol, this time i'm trying to not let it slip, i made 7 supporters within around 20 minutes of it being up :o so hopefully it will stay alive long enough to be implemented :P

2vuhgcn.png

we dont need three more gods, we have 3 major and like a dozen or so minor....why have more?

decedenthope.png

Killed Hobgoblin Champion: 1/28/07

The economy is run by 13 year olds. Inflation hits when their girlfriends dump them. Besides, in any normal economy an influx of new items is a good shot in the arm.

ok i'll change it to 90 combat =)

I decided to implement 3 minor gods so that it's something new! I think the god armour has died a lot, and the desert is a lonely place and it's very un appreciated, with the addition of this new minigame, I think it has true potential to gain more respect and it's about time for better weapons =)

2vuhgcn.png

wow! thats a gr8 minigame but dont u think 90 attack and stregnth is a little steep 75 or 80 wud b good but 90 :shock:

also this would have to be after or when summoning is coming out ( the griphons and stuff) but great idea i support

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

ty =) I did think about that, considering barrows is 70, so maybe i should change it to 80, i'll put a note in it and edit it saying 80 or 90, if jagex can implement this i'd be glad for them to take full credit and modify the monsters etc. I've just been thinking about this game for so long and i've finally acted on the idea.

I'll go edit it now =)

edit: i've changed it to 80 requirement, as barrows is 70, and dragon is 60, so it makes sense to make it 80, i'll go change it on rs forums also.

2vuhgcn.png

wow! thats a gr8 minigame but dont u think 90 attack and stregnth is a little steep 75 or 80 wud b good but 90 :shock:

also this would have to be after or when summoning is coming out ( the griphons and stuff) but great idea i support

indeed.

90 stats are fairly hard to reach, and I'm sure some medium levels could be just as effective.

I doubt summoning will come out soon... :(

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

ima go off for the nite, make sure that if u support it, could u plz support it in rs forums, that way it can be implemented as a new minigame, maybe even become better than pest control? =)

nite all \'

2vuhgcn.png

jad hits up to more than 99 damage, so it would be risky to use the amascus battleaxe on jad wen he's low coz u could also be k.o'd plus level 60s can get fire cape, so i see no reason why it would effect fire cape either way

2vuhgcn.png

good worked out... :thumbsup:

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

next time i'll post about having level 1 requirements then that way everyone can win -.- the point of it was that the minority of the high levels can actually be rewarded with something better after all the work put into their combat skills

2vuhgcn.png

I think this need to be untradible,beacuse dragon items will drop in price a lot,and barrows is droping,why to drop more.And everyone need to have his b axe,spear or sword of minor gods-all good wepons is tradible why we wouldnt have some good wepon but untraidble.

orao8.png

Always buying something.

awesome idea

if you make a lil tag or sig thing ill put it in my sig to advirtise for you :P

one of the best ideas ive seen :D 8-)

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

• 2 weeks later...

errrg i was bumping the desert wars minigame suggestion in rs forums everyday, but one day there were 2.7k users on in 1 day and i got home from school to realise it got eaten by the page 51 monster again! -.- i had quite a few supporters too -.- so i guess it's never gonna happen, atleast i tried -.-

2vuhgcn.png