Coolest RuneScape Names

Mcqueen

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beating Saradomin in every skill except magic, he has one more lvl than me :evil: . Hmm that sounds good, I'm beating Saradomin :lol:. A lot of people took the good names to reserve them in case. It's quite annoying because when you look them up in the highscores, their lvl is most likely going to be very low or not even appearing. For instance, the name "Highlander" doesn't even appear in the highscores. I needed that name more than the person who reserved it and didn't even work on it.

2480+ total

CheryCola is the best name in history

Eh? Cherry Cola is way better.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I know a guy named bromotoffis

and a guy named bromiaris

and a guy named bromopoulis

and bromomaxitis, bromiaromoro, bromomagia etc

dam i know a lot of ppl lol. Funny all those guys got the same pass too.

thats where ur familiar from.. i doubt u remember me but u deleted me from friends (i used to sell u steel bars =] )[/b]
reportingsjr.png

Not sure if it would be considered cool but i guess my name is original at least. I'm proud to be one of the few people on Runescape that dont have a number in their names. :D

theseeroq2.th.jpg

I reject your reality and submit my own.

My original account, Flames, was what I thought as the coolest name, but personally, I think the coolest names are the really original ones, without numbers, but the names that mean something.

My rsn now is Deathcloner6, but I made an account called Death Cloner, just so no one would take it. :lol: