Ddrmaster7's Blog ~ After 27 months, I'm back! ~ Goal: 91 RC

Welcome to my revamped blog! I started playing in April of 2005, and played consistently for two years. Then I quit for 27 months out of boredom. :P But now I'm back! I gave all my stuff away (back when you could give stuff away -.- ) so I'm basically starting from scratch. My goal is still pretty much the same: 91 runecrafting!

~

Starting Stats:

Starting Bank:

Current Stats:

Ddrmaster7.png

Ultimate Goal: 91 Runecrafting

Progress (Starting/Current/Goal): 83/84/91

84 Runecrafting:

84rc.png

85 Runecrafting: Not achieved yet!

86 Runecrafting: Not achieved yet!

87 Runecrafting: Not achieved yet!

88 Runecrafting: Not achieved yet!

89 Runecrafting: Not achieved yet!

90 Runecrafting: Not achieved yet!

91 Runecrafting: Not achieved yet!

Method:

I will mostly be using the ZMI Altar as well as crafting astral runes to get 91 runecrafting. The ZMI Altar gives much better experience, but when I need a bit of cash, I'll use astral runes, since double crafting them nets lots of money.

Both methods would benefit from an abyssal familiar, but since I wasn't playing when summoning was released, my current level is quite low. Currently, I'm also increasing slayer and my combat levels in an attempt to get enough charms for 54 summoning when I can summon a helpful abyssal creature.

~

That's all for now! After I get 91 runecrafting I'll see where I am as far as summer time left/schoolwork, and decide if I should continue playing. If I do, I'll certainly be trying for it to be my first 99, and I'll include other goals as well. Wish me luck!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking through the bank, trying to find all the good "stoof", and thought for a second there wans't any!

Then I realized there was 400K+ P Essence in there :shock:

Good luck with those goals!! Add me and say hi, I've been told im quite an amusing character at times...and runecrafting does get pretty boring I also hear ::'

Rawr!

For smithing buy the iron ore and rings of forging, that way you won't loose money making iron knives :)

I tried smelting a while ago, I didn't like it too much just because it was boring lol. I might see how much xp I get that way, thanks. :)

And thanks to everyone who posted! I didn't expect to get so many replies. :shock: Back to runecrafting!

Thanks for teh posts. :3> I added your pure, Blackarch. Anywayzzz...I decided to take a small break from RC, seeing as how I've been hardcore runecrafting for the past two and a quarter months. So I'm at PC right now, gonna hope to get 77/77/77 in my melee stats, that way I won't have to use d scimmy ever again. Ta ta for now. ~

You don't need to post a reply as I figure views are just as valuable as posts.
I thought it sounded familiar... lol. Good policy imo. ::' Best of luck on your rcing goal. I'm kind of split on what to do now atm. I am trying to get level 91, but the way in which I'll get it is up in the air. I'm considering trading my green partyhat for a yellow + cash (use the cash on ess.) but I'm also considering crafting 50k, then 120k essence and keep my green. I'm kind of lazy atm so I'll probs just trade away the green and do with yellow (yellow owns more than green too ::' )

I hope to be crafting in FFL with you sometime in the future. I'm pretty sure you'll get it before me (1m exp behind :wink: ) so when you do get it... would you save some essence in the RS world for me too? :mrgreen:

Edit: Small typo's that made me look like I had a hole through my head or something...

Slack_Tide.png

Lol, thanks. :mrgreen: FFL is much faster and I think a lot less annoying (no pkers to deal with ;)) so I'd sell the green and get a yellow too. I didn't mean to copy your policy (if I did, I'm not sure if I did :uhh:) but I guess we both think it doesn't work. ::' I'm taking a small break as I've said, but I should hope to see you at FFL sometime soon. And about saving some essence? Psh, I'm going for one of those crowny things on your head after 91. :mrgreen:

Lol, I have decided I'll sell the green for a yellow. Went through my bank and stripped it near bare looking for stuff to buy ess with. I'm going to make ~110k nats now (math will equal my downfall...) and then sell the nats and green and then go there.

And good call on the policy. It ain't stolen... we bright ones think alike. :mrgreen:

Slack_Tide.png