*-P.K.Masters-* hits four years old!

Dbzruler72

hmm, gratz i wish i was in a steady clan

Well their clan has a cap of 25 members. So they are VERY tight knit so it's easier to collaborate with each other compared to the more lager clans of 100+.

newglsig6jqjl4.png

EST. February 2006

Golden Legion wants YOU to join us! 70+ CB, 65+ CB exception.

Running for over 10 months!

Click on the banner or go to s15.invisionfree.com/Golden_Legion/

Well their clan has a cap of 25 members. So they are VERY tight knit so it's easier to collaborate with each other compared to the more lager clans of 100+.

Yes, that's very true. I'm thinking we might be able to raise it to 30 though since my Inbox last week was flooded with Join applications -.-

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Well, it's been a while. A very long while. *-P.K.Masters-* was founded by me on October 25, 2002. On Wednesday, October 25, 2006 my clan will turn four years old. We've grown a lot, & have had so so many fun events. I myself have been playing since October of 2001, & in October of 2002, I was only 11 years old when I started my clan. My original intention was to get the most members, blah blah blah. Incidently, now my clan's max limit is 25! :D (The irony..)

Anyway, we've grown from a bit newbish during the first few months years ago, to a now very stable, loved-by-many, family clan. We're planning to reach our clan limit soon, & start concentrating more on wars (Since we've done only three all these years!) No we aren't accepting War applications right now, & definently not alliances {\;- )

I'm just really glad to announce this to Tip.It's clan community, & I hope everyone enjoys. It's not every day that u see a clan turn four years old.

Here's the official *-P.K.Masters-* website: pkmasters.com in case anyone wants to see what we're like if u don't already know.

P.S. Don't ask about my combat lvl, I used to only have one hour a day on the computer. Now, I have two -.- I try to run my clan as efficiently as possible with my time restrictions.

And sadly, you guys still suck badly.

Sorry to say.

I've killed people to protect the happiness of those who are weak...

pkerforlife5eq.png

zammy8yx.gif

congratulations on hitting the 4 year marker, we celebrated our first anaversery last month. any advice on how to make a tight nit and active clan would be apreceated, pm me if you wish.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

It's always nice to see a clan that's more about a close community than sheer numbers in the wilderness. I'd like to say my clan does the same thing but we could never go as far as cap our numbers. Props on that really, it shows you're committed to the tightest community possible 8-) 4 years is a respectable accomplishment for any clan regardless of numbers.

And sadly, you guys still suck badly.

Sorry to say.

I am positive DBZ (and I'd hazard a bet I myself as well) has been leading clans longer than you've been playing RS. You have no business saying anything like that on this topic, get off before you hurt yourself :roll:

I appreciate that Elit9. Of course Yahiko1993 has his own opinions to express though.

I am positive DBZ (and I'd hazard a bet I myself as well) has been leading clans longer than you've been playing RS.

That made me laugh. Nice one. I wonder if it's true :-k

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg