Jorgen

Powermining granite and sandstone!

I think this place would still work, if you mine 3, drop 3, like you would in the chasm mine. Take 25 full waterskins, and wear a glory when you go there. Find the spot with 3 granite rocks, mine 3, drop 3, etc. Everytime you run out of water, just glory back to Al Kharid, and start again. I got to 85 mining before the hidden update, luckily, but I think it would still be good exp.

(I dropped whole inventories btw)

Blakdragon39.png

I think this place would still work, if you mine 3, drop 3, like you would in the chasm mine. Take 25 full waterskins, and wear a glory when you go there. Find the spot with 3 granite rocks, mine 3, drop 3, etc. Everytime you run out of water, just glory back to Al Kharid, and start again. I got to 85 mining before the hidden update, luckily, but I think it would still be good exp.

anyone know how much exp/hour it is there with this method?

Don't Click This

ironmfmcape,dominator428.gif

774th to 99 hunting on July 16th 2007

THANK YOU!!!

I finally know where the mine is lol

Elferin.png

anyone know how much exp/hour it is there with this method?

I got about 50k an hour, if I was really paying attention.

Blakdragon39.png

One idea is to get a 5-10 waterskins, go mine an inventory, then GO INTO ENAHKRAS TEMPLE AND DROP, then go out and mine more.

No waterdrain while dropping.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

You can now use the humidify spell and never leave :)

I just used this method 58-60 mining. Still works.

Fill inventory with filled Waterskins, but leave one spot open. Equip Desert Boots, Shirt and Bottom, Pickaxe and Camulet. Rub Camulet and leave to the desert.

Now mine, drop, mine, drop all the time. When the waterskins run out (I managed on an average 5000 exp per Waterskin on 59 mining), just Homeport. Fill Waterskins. And repeat.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

*looks at mining level* I'll definitely give this a go :roll:

Nice guide =D>

azeios.png

Well sence the new update, I need to keep water skins. But I donno how to fill them. I tried verrock fountains, but, "nothing interesting happens."

Well sence the new update, I need to keep water skins. But I donno how to fill them. I tried verrock fountains, but, "nothing interesting happens."

You need to fill them from a bucket/bowl/you get the idea.

Also there is a fountain in the tunnels under the quarry

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Can someone give more info on the "humidify" spell? I just got to the camp and read the rest of the posts after i realized i almost died from heat stroke...

slayingseedszh1.jpg

A player who just became 99 mining used noted waterskins which he sold in general store of nearby camp. and bought them back...

This costs a little extra, but you do not need to be on lunar like you would need to be for humidify spell.

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

unlike the h8ers I found this guide pretty useful. I mean lots of people know where to mine, but just not the best place in the quarry.

Also, I belive there was a hidden update that made it so you get damage when mining there, BUT if you use full desert clothes, I think you will be able to full heal (healing 1 hp every minute) before you get a lot of damage done to you.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

I tried this the other day - great exp, took just 12 waterskins with me plus desert robes and lasted almost 2 hours before I had to tele out. Worth it imo, and with a camulet you can get back in no time :)

azeios.png

You've wrote the heat wont get you while you're in the quarry - It does...

theskillking6thjt1.png

The guide was correct when written - last year. If you read the replies people have said this before. Jagex brought out a small update that meant you need to take more than one waterskin with you, it still works very well for mining exp.

azeios.png

Gladius if you're talking to me - I know...

I was saying in the guide they'd wrote you don't need waterskins somewhere...

theskillking6thjt1.png

There was a hidden update about 4 months ago that meant you now need waterskins while in the quarry. this makes it amazing ly annoying as you have to refil your waterskin every inv or so. luckily i got 85 mining about a week before this update.

Use the humidify spell from lunar spell book to refill your waterskins. That way you can stay in the mine as long as you want =D>

Since they updated that you need waterskins... do you think you should add that into the what to i need to bring area?

Shawrty4

Shawrty4.jpg

Thank you Yaff2 for the amazing sig and avvy

so, i only need 1 waterskin pouch?

Way to bump a really old topic; but to answer your question...

You can use either

A) Bring Waterskins (13-25)

a) Teleport when empty.

B) Humidify when empty.

B) Enchanted Water Tiara

Hope I helped.

~Knotch